Sunday, November 21, 2010

What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you? Ok to ask her out to coffee and get her number on 1st day?

Ok, a girl keeps staring at me. It's been happening for a few weeks. She even stood right next to me when there was plenty of room to stand somewhere else. She even kept looking at me at a distance when she was walking. Does this mean anything? Or do I just think she's interested in me? I am always wrong reading girl's body language. Please be honest and realistic about this. I don't know because I've never had a gf.



How can I talk to her if I'm not good at it? How can I ask her out to hangout with me and get her number without making it look creepy? We go to the same college and we see each other at the bus stop once a week. I'm a bit shy and don't have a lot of experience since I don't talk much with peopel I don't know. I really want to get to know her and I think she's pretty. But there's only 3 weeks of school left. Is it ok if I ask her out to lunch or coffee and get her number on the same day?What does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you? Ok to ask her out to coffee and get her number on 1st day?
Step out of your comfort zone and you will be rewarded. Even if she says no you will still have a victory. It will be that much easier to do it the next time. Hope this helps. Good luckWhat does it mean when a girl keeps staring at you? Ok to ask her out to coffee and get her number on 1st day?
she thinks u r intersting
Go for it dude she seems like she likes you.



And hell yea it's ok to ask out to lunch/coffee and get her number. Hell maybe even a walk by the park and you can hold hands.....



SO CUTE! Sorry I'm never like this....this just makes me think of my first date with my current boyfriend.
Give her a half smile and apporach her, ';hey how's it going... do you live nearby or somthing?'; Start the convo bro, and it will get you somewhere. Along the lines, do invite her out for a coffee, and just talk about stuff, like school and whatever, then ask for her number, she will surely give it. If she doesn't then each time you see her, just give her that half smile that drives all the ladies wild.



hahaha my mojo is back!!!



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment