Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I tell him? Girls and guys opinions please?

I work with this guy. Before I get a whole lot of grief over that part...our employer does not have a problem with employees dating, seriously, they don't. We are both over 21, so were not children. Okay now that that is out of the way. He started about two months ago. After I started training him as a bartender, and we started hanging out with me after work. Getting a bite to eat or grabbing a drink. One night he was done early and he stayed for three hours to wait for me to finish so we could go get a drink. We have flirted a little back and forth. Feeding each other cherries after pouring this shot that you need to pour the liquor over to layer. He'll do little things like bring me an energy drink in when I have to work a double shift, etc.



We have a lot in common, such as we were both home schooled up until high school, through the same program too, which is strange, I've never met anyone else who went through the same program I did. We are both intelligent, overachievers, and a little bit neat freakish. He's very athletic, I'm athletically retarded...but that's okay



He is very good looking, obviously, I'm attracted to him. However, I'm not all that confident in my looks. People tell me I'm cute and beautiful, but I don't necessarily believe them. My fear is that I'm attracted to him and he's not attracted to me, but thinks of me as a friend and co-worker. So my question is...after all that long story is should I just bite the bullet and tell him that I like him? If so, how should I tell him. I've never told a guy I liked that I have feelings for him, so I need some adviceHow do I tell him? Girls and guys opinions please?
oh man i cant help this but you guys sound nerdy and it's ironic you are drinking liquor and you are irishHow do I tell him? Girls and guys opinions please?
just look at him straight in the eyes and tell him, you never know life is short and sometimes you just have to take your chances. i think he likes you but i would wait a little more and just give him signs its better when the guy makes the first move(:
Don't feel like you have to just come out and tell him you like him. Flirt with him more and casually ask him if he wants to hang out..but do something thats not work related.
I once saw this in a movie.. try this.. Ask him how he likes to kiss. Slow or fast. Then show him. Just be playful at first and see what he does after. ; )
ok well he prob does like u soooo id say he soandso uhhhhh i wanted to tell you i like you and i hope you like me
Hold off on the ';telling';. Talk with him and ask him out to an activity that's beyond just ';hanging out';, like a one-on-one dinner. If he's down, good... see where it goes... see if there's flirting... let the chemistry happen. He obviously cares about you otherwise he wouldn't do things like hang out and bring you energy drinks (I would be uber-flattered if a woman did that for me!)
Ok. Just tell him this : '; Look, we've been hanging out a lot, and I want u to know that I like u.'; At the perfect moment, say that. Then if he sais he does to and he's been trying to get the courage to tell you and stuff, you're probably gonna start dating. But if he doesn't react, then just say, '; Sorry, I know. I'm going too fast.'; Hope this helps. :)





GOOD LUCK!!!
Since you are over 21 (like my self) it seems you want to know if he can be in a serious relationship with you. Check out his other action's..does he treat the other female co-workers the way he does you..or does he ignore them? Since you have went out and took things outside of work obviously there is some initial feelings... attractions. If you are to nervous to ask him ';hey do you like me'; (because I am like that to).. Invite him over for dinner (made by you)...Or ask him something simpler to go see a movie or something. If he accepts your invitation there is obvioulsy some feelings there!! :)
Well since you have some evidence that he night be interested, I'd say go for it. Maybe just ask him if he wants to go to a movie some time, or go to dinner. If he turns you down just walk it off. It sounds like it's worth a shot! Good luck! :)
First, I like your writing style, you cracked me up with the athletically retarded point.



Anyway, you hit on some important points namely that you are both intelligent overachievers. You guys probably have a TON of things that are incredibly interesting to discuss, it is no WONDER he waited for three hours for you to get off of work. Reading into what you wrote I assume you both have a passion for life, where ideas are bouncing off of your heads constantly, always thinking, always dreaming. It is no WONDER he wouldn't find you fascinating you him.



With all of that this guy finds you beautiful. I bet you know you are beautiful, it is just that your feelings for him and the fear of becoming vulnerable and being hurt makes you reluctant to admit it to yourself that such an awesome guy in EVERY way would find you attractive. Again, your down-to-earth humility is also what he finds so endearing.



Woman - this guy thinks you are HOT! Tell him that you like him over drinks. Tell him that you enjoy being in his company, that you loved that he waited three hours until you were off of work. Tell him that you find yourself sneaking peaks at him while you work at the same time. Tell him that you think about him at times.



Hey, have fun and enjoy this. I think you guys sound pretty perfect for each other.
im only 20 and havnt been in a situation exactly like this but im good at getten girls and im always very blantant and it accually works pretty well from what ive experienced if u guys flirt and all that and it seems like he might like u just make it a casual question dont get so worried about it wich i know is hard to do but anyways my attempt would be somthing like this.....

hey john doe we hang out alot and have alot of fun and i just wanted to mention that im feeling very attracted to u in a more intamate way then you might think and i was just wondering how u felt about me if i was just a friend to you or if u felt that you liked me in a similar way?

and bam you got ur answer he'll iether well yes jane doe i am attracted to you and youll be thrilled or else he'll feel a little akward and say somthin well no im accually iterested in another girl,,,,or well i dunno,,,,or somthin like wow i didnt know u feel that way im not sure if i do or just somethin other then a smile and a yes who knows what it could be people say odd things when they turn u down but hey if he doesnt say yes then no biggy just be like.....

oh ok thats cool i was just wondering but i dont want you to feel wierd around me now

and dont worry about ur looks all girls are like that and even me n im a guy but u cant let that hold u back or youll never get laid so have fun with it just ask him dont be scared and be prepared for a no just in case and you should be fine
wait it out a little longer. it seem like he likes you, but then again you don't want to jump the gun and make a fool of yourself.



if your not confident with your looks like most people. look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful. do things that make you feel beautiful.



flirt with him some more. use you eyes and your body. in a non-slutty kind of way of course.



do you even hug? if you haven't hugged him yet. please do so. it is a 1st step to chest to chest contact and sometimes a hug can say a lot. so no side or one armed hugs, those are usually meant for acquaintances. this gives you a chance to smell and feel him, as well as, him getting the chance to smell and feel you. allowing the both of you to get familiar.



compare the size of your hands. i know it sounds stupid but it works (i know your over 21). he will see how small and dainty your hands are compared to his. sometimes your hands might even lock.



run your fingers through his hair (if you can). i love running my fingers through a guys hair. it is a sign of affection. simple and sexy.



give each other back rubs. you and i know standing on your feet all day hurts your back. i have a job where i am on my feet all day too and my back is hurts like crazy at the end of the day.



good luck. i hope you bag your bartender hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment