Friday, November 19, 2010

Advice on what to do..?

i really have a problem coping up with my long distance relationship . I met this girl online about 2 years back , after a struggle with her online boyfriend she was heart broken , i comforted her and later told her how i really felt. It was really great she felt the same , but now till now i have never felt special. Ever since i told her how i felt , we texted each other as long when she was in university and chat on msn when she was at home , that never served the purpose however despite lots of patience and lots of fights , i was finally able to cam with her and even talk to her as a real person. But however this relationship had some flaws , my affection to my girlfriend was always natural and i took interest , and i really wanted her to feel special . Done lots of stuff , talk , sing , dance on cam etc etc name it , i done it , even purchased a expensive cellphone for her birthday . There is a religeon issue and since november 2009 she has been breaking this relationship apart , i am catholic (but agnostic) and she is muslim and she has been forcing me to change my religeon , she broke up with me once in october because of it , later to which i came back sayign we could work it out , then trust issues to which she broke up with me in november , to which i agreed to work on ( and i stuck to it) but off lately , her attitude from the time i confessed hasn't even changed . I don't feel special , i never felt special , i just feel i am giving and giving and my love doesnt get returned . Whenever we cam she is like a statue , she makes me do things which i do . When i ask her to do a few things like a funny face she refuses and gets angry if i ask again , even when we talk she doesn't like to throw a conversation at all , its always me asking how she is etc etc . It really hurts my moral and demotivates me , time and again i keep telling her to improve that aspect , she says yes and forget . i might have told her about 15 times already since january , i am currently working now so i can meet her in october ( i am 19 years old , while she is 20) but i really want her to treat me well. I dont feel loved at all , not even one bit , i cry at night. SHe forgets everyday that we should cam , or talk , even getting to sqaure one to know about each other is a big problem for her . Just yesterday i got into a fight with her saying , she should improve her attitude and at least change a bit to make this relationship lasting , because i am frustrated . She keeps saying it will take her months , but what were these 2 years for? she doesnt even promise me she'll adjust and give attention to this relationship , i have to resort to saying '; if you aren't going to adjust or change i am going to leave'; to which she says ';bye, then'; after i asked her several times. I ended the conversation saying '; Suit yourself .. this is over'; .. its been 2 days and i am really sick worried , no text no call , hasn't been online , neither on facebook nothing .. i am super worried and i dont want to go back to her like i did when she broke up with me 3 times in the past , i want her to realize and come back to me so she knows i love her and is willing to give this relationship more attention and love .. its been 2 days and i am going crazy .. please what do i do? should i wait , or should i just message her .. i Dont want to go back like a lost puppy to her , its just not fair..



i really love this girl and i tried my 200% involving myself , but she doesn't try at all ._.



thank you..Advice on what to do..?
first -- you can't be catholic and agnostic..... that is a complete contradiction. i think you need to find out who YOU are before you can involve yourself in a relationship. you are not ';born catholic'; either so please don't say that. if you are not practicing - you are agnostic period.

2) she sounds like a very selfish person and this will NOT change. people are who they are. again yo need to get stronger in your own self and realize this before a relationship will ever work with anyone.... sorry.Advice on what to do..?
forget her she doesnt deserve u

the faster u realize it the better for u

No comments:

Post a Comment