Sunday, November 21, 2010

When should I ask her to dance with me?

I'm going to a wedding reception and this girl I like will be there, who also likes me. Should I ask her to dance with me on the first song? Or dance with a few other girls who I don't have any feelings for first?



I'm a pretty lousy dancer if that makes any difference, although I have taken several classes so I sort of know what to do.



I've danced with this girl before. Then we went to the same dance class (but not together) and I asked her to dance there once and she turned me down. Then she got really jealous when I danced with other girls.



So how should I approach things?When should I ask her to dance with me?
Just be honest with her, ask her to dance. Its nothing to really be afraid of. Good Luck!When should I ask her to dance with me?
wow just approach it casually with a conversation ..



joke that you're a good dancer and just suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment