Friday, November 19, 2010

I kissed a guy, and I'm dating a girl?

I'm bi-curious and dating a girl. Days before we officially began seeing each other, I kissed my good friend Ben. I like him, and he feels the same way. I'm very attracted to my girlfriend, and she is sweet and cares a lot about me, but she sometimes offends me and disregards my feelings. She's been my best friend for a year, so I've learned to push past all the negatives and focus on the positives. I've also been kind of into my friend Ben, but never said anything. He makes me laugh, and he never does anything I'm not comfortable with.



I haven't told my girlfriend I kissed him, because I figured I'd get past it, but it's just made me like him more. At the time, I was really only trying to rid myself of tension. But then, it reminded me of the times that I was really into him and those feelings returned.



I don't know what to do. I don't want to break up with my girlfriend, because I saw how torn up she was when her ex broke up with her. But I'm not sure if dating her is what's best for me, and as I said, I'm bi-curious so I'm not even sure if I like girls enough to come out as bisexual. I still definitely like guys.



What should I do?I kissed a guy, and I'm dating a girl?
its tuff but you already practically cheated on her

just let her down easy and go with benI kissed a guy, and I'm dating a girl?
IF U FALL IN LOVE WITHY BOYS N GIRLS U ARE BI



REMEBER IS LOVE LOVE LOVE



NO SEX OR JUST TRY NEW THINGS!!





EDUCATE UR SELF!!





PEOPLE STOP BEING SO STUPID
Honestly is the best policy. You can exploit loopholes such as ';we kissed before we were OFFICIAL, so technically.....'; or you can just be honest. Otherwise, this omission of something really important is just going to become a bigger deal.



';Baby, I need to tell you something.'; ';Okay, is it bad.'; ';I don't know. I want to be honest with you, because I love you.'; ';Okay.'; ';I kissed Ben shortly before we got together.';
be gay or straight, make ya mind up.
you should just knock off the crap about being ';bi';, cus its b.s...and admit your gay and be done with it.



let the nice girl go and find a real man



one is either gay or straight PERIOD
So break up with her.

Why would you act like you wanna be with someone when you really don't. You don't think that's gonna hurt her. She got over her other ex I'm sure she can get over you.
Well, its a a decision you have to make. But saying with someone just because you don't want them to hurt is not the right thing to do... bec eventually they end up hurting even more.

Since you kissed him before getting together with her, its okay since its not considered cheating.... but if you are hiding it, that's some thing else! It actually makes you guilty, If you get what i mean...



See who you love, and who you like... and try to make the best decision.

You can always break up with someone, and go back to being friends after a while (but that depends on the person)
You obviously don't dig her anymore. If you met her for the first time tomorrow would you even ask her out? Probably not. Break up with her, don't stay with her because you're afraid of hurting her, because it will only make it worse. You are responsible for you're happiness, not hers.
ew

No comments:

Post a Comment