Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I win back this girl's trust? A bit long (looking for more answers this time please)?

There's a girl who used to be crazy about me last year. I never loved her but I like her physically (pale, sort of pretty, curvy, D cup). I could never love her either - I just never had that love connection with her.



Anyway, I'm in one of those very rare cases where an average, even mediocre guy finds that a tolerable girl is emotionally hooked on him - even as they break up, many months pass with no contact, and she dates other guys, the weakness doesn't change. And I want to take full advantage of that.



I'm really lonely at the moment, I've gone through several failures with women I desperately wanted, and now I think it's time for a somewhat physically pleasant rebound.



We've had the lightest contact lately and I can tell from her emails that the weakness is still there. E.g. she always answers my emails. Gets emotional when I tell her I still love her, gets emotional when she says I don't really love her and she doesn't trust me (that's why she's refusing me so far).



My question is, how do I lure her softly back in? I need to talk to her, be gentle and an oasis of care, coax her defenses down, get her comfortable enough with me and then make her fall in love full force again. Knowing this kinda girl - it's pretty likely if I play it right (I'm usually not a patient guy and when I want a quick fix I cut to the chase). Should I avoid the L word and what I really want and just be good to her for a while?



I want her sexually again.How do I win back this girl's trust? A bit long (looking for more answers this time please)?
you will die sad and lonely



not an answer to your question, but a true answerHow do I win back this girl's trust? A bit long (looking for more answers this time please)?
Jacka$$!
You are asking us how to lie to her? Just because you are lonely, horny or whatever doesn't give you the right to use her, especially if she has real feelings for you. Be kind.
Guess it's more the F word in your case...and I hope she can see right through you.
Why don't you just go find a f*** buddy and stop playing with her heart.... wtf is wrong with you...
... Are you saying you want to take advantage of this poor girls emotions? This is all a bit confusing. If so, then you are messed up. Let the girl be. If you like her then let her know and show her, say nice things, call just to talk, take her on nice dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment