Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to deal with boyfriend's roomate drama?

My boyfriend moved in with his friend a few months back and everything as been ok for now. His friend's girlfriend and his mother also lives there too. Recently the roomates girlfriend let this trashy girl stay at the house. She has been knowen for doing drugs and is pregnant. I find it very annoying that someone can just move in like that without paying a dime especially when the roomate and my boyfriend do not want her staying there. The roomate wont kick her out cause he doesn't want to start a huge fight with his girlfriend blah blah and my boyfriend is too passive to say anything. I haven't said anything about it to anyone but my bf. She could live with the baby daddy but is just being stupid. Anyway I walked in last night like I usually do and I overheard her telling the roomate's mom that ';she wasn't use to ppl just walking right in and thought it was disrespectful';. I wanted to yell at her but instead told my boyfriend who told his roomate who talked to her. I want to know how to deal with her tonight because I'm sure she'll do one of those I didn't mean it like that, or I'm sorry things. I want her to get the idea I really dislike her any ideas.How to deal with boyfriend's roomate drama?
Sounds like the girl is a pig ewww lol anyways just ignore herHow to deal with boyfriend's roomate drama?
ignore them



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
dont hit her whatever you do lol, you can get a charge since she's pregnant.
Whoever owns the house or who holds the lease is the boss.

It is their choice on who they let stay there and how they act.

If they feel the same way you do and need moral support find some manly men and evict her.

Otherwise live with it because you have been overruled.

No comments:

Post a Comment