Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm afraid of getting a girl pregnant?

I'm a 22 year old male who is not in any relationship right now and hasn't had sex in months, but I'm worried about a hypothetical situation where I'm trying to be responsible but for whatever reason an accidental pregnancy happens. I'm a young entrepreneur and I would literally be throwing my life away if I had to bring a child into the situation right now.



There are only two surefire options, abstain until I'm ready which I CAN do but I don't know how happy any girl I met would be with that (if she's not getting it from me is she going to just find somebody else)



Or I go and put some boys in a freezer in some science lab somewhere and then get snipped. I could still have children when I was ready, and I wouldn't have to worry about having any by accident ever again, the only downside is that when I did have kids I wouldn't be able to make them naturally and would have to go about it by alternative means (using my boys that I've saved for just this occasion).



My question is how would a woman view this? As a woman which man would you rather be with? The one who just doesn't have sex or the one who can't have kids with you the normal way ever.I'm afraid of getting a girl pregnant?
see a therapist manI'm afraid of getting a girl pregnant?
well u do sound 2 selfish for any kids or woman for that matter.
I would rather be with the guy that waits rather than the one that got snipped too early (though it is often possible to get that surgery reversed...but then again sometimes it reverses itself)



I think you should wait until you have a girlfriend that you trust, make sure she is on birth control, and use a condom. You should be covered then.



PS why would you want a girl that would leave you because you are practicing abstinence?

No comments:

Post a Comment