Friday, November 19, 2010

Suggestion on starting a conversation with a girl ignoring me?

Long story short, i took this girl to Homecoming last year. She went to hc with me because she wanted to get to know me. When i asked her we barely knew each other. I gave her compliments about her looks from time to time and she would always smile and look down. She also invited me to her swim meets but i never went. Well things got awkward between us might of been my fault. When hc came we didnt dance we just talked and she had to leave early. Week later found out she didn't like me from her friend so i didn't talk to her anymore. Later i decided maybe to become friends with her and she rejected my friend request on facebook so i just ignored her from there on.



A year later she's still mad at me. She's mad at me because i ignored her and now she's ignoring me. I know i probably should just try to forget this girl but thats what i've been trying to do for like the past year lol i was even in a relationship with another girl for about 4 months. I decided that i want to talk to her but im not sure how i was thinking maybe talk to her friend than like transition on to her lol but how do i not make it awkward?Suggestion on starting a conversation with a girl ignoring me?
wow, maybe she doesn't like you because she invited you to her swim meets and you didn't go. unless you had a good reason that was rather jerky of you dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment