Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you think this response to a guy is rude at all? Or unecessary?

Ok so here's the gist....I met a med student who let me know beforehand that he will be leaving for his residency in a year and wanted to let me know before I start to date him. He kept raving about how great and nice of a guy he was for throwing that out there. I figured I'd go on a first date just to see if maybe he is the kinda guy im interested in, and perhaps we could still date, and things could get serious....Never know till you try right? Anyways, at the end of the night (our date went really well), he tried to put moves on me, many moves, and I asked him to stop and he did. I concluded that he just wanted a woman to mess around with before he left. Not cool with that. Told him I was going to date someone else, and he got insulted, saying that most men aren't as charming as he is...and that Nice guys like him always finish last....cocky if u ask me...So I sent him this message..He kinda made me upset a little...was what I wrote too harsh? Be honest! lol





';Being self serving exactly isn't exactly an attribute of ';nice guys finishing last';. Just a tid bit if you really want to live up to being ';that guy'; you keep saying you are.



A nice guy wouldn't walk around thinking he's the best or most charming catch in a sea of fish. However, In this society, I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl who'll fulfill your sex driven needs, if nothing else.



But to think of yourself as a really nice guy? That's a stretch, because a nice guy would not continue to see a woman, EVEN if she was ok with being used by him. That's rude in my opinion and that is why i choose not to date you again. I'd be a damn fool. That'd be like adding insult to injury and to think you'd still go along with it....I say GOOD LUCK to youuuuuu Sirrrrrr ';Do you think this response to a guy is rude at all? Or unecessary?
Haha,nice. Sounds good to me.Do you think this response to a guy is rude at all? Or unecessary?
first of all id just like to say : WELL DONE!! :D

it served him right to be quite honest and was not at all unnecessary; you will have made him think about how he really views himself and maybe he'll be able to change and stop being a cocky prick. but who knows? either that or he'll think that your wrong and mad because he can't face it that people might not actually like him (shock horror) =O either way you did good in putting him in his place so well done :)
Wow. That was nasty. You're calling HIM cocky?

No comments:

Post a Comment