Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How does she feel? (girl advice please!)?

she says that she feels like she put all this stress on me..she panics about a lot of stuff....she said that in previous relationships she put it on them slowly so they could get adjust to her...she said that she just dropped it on me at once when she really didn't...I have been stressing about school (tons of homework), family and a guy told her that he liked her...I have been just trying to spend more time with her because i really like her and she likes me also.



What should i do? I told her that she needs to talk to me about things instead of ignoring it because that just makes it worse and that i have to assume the worse...I told her that im always listening to her and that i will give my honest opinion if she wants it...





Seriously how can i deal with this? I really really X40 like this girl...I want to be with her and i know i can make it work! I know i can for sure...we fit well as a couple and we both really like each other i would do anything for her...How does she feel? (girl advice please!)?
I would tell her that no matter how much is on her plate that you are always there to listen.

Tell her that she is someone important to you and it doesnt matter if youre doing 3482 things, you always have time to help her.

You need to show her how much you care :]

No comments:

Post a Comment