Friday, November 19, 2010

How would I get over missing my long hair?

I haven't cut my hair yet for that fact that I'm really scared that I'd miss my long hair.

The shortest my hair has ever been was just above my shoulders (and it wasn't really by choice to have it that way *long story*)

Now my hair is down to my shoulderblades (and been that way for a few years now) and I'm so BORED with it.

I have reasonably thick hair but its thinned out since its grown and I want to cut it in a sort of bob look that comes to the middle of my neck (bearly shorter in the back) with v bangs.



I still just don't know what to do about it. I've never really considered myself a short-haired girl. It just seems like I'd become a totally diffrent person if I did because (again) I've always had long hair.



I think I look pretty good with long hair, whether it's wavey or straight (even curly) though the long haired burrnet-look IS just turing out so common latley, especially since I just leave it down most of the time



The change would be exciting and a few of my friends say I'd look great with it. I really wanna do it. But I dunno...I feel like a kid not wanting to let go of one toy to keep the other (and its with hair!!! X[)



Help! Advice, please?How would I get over missing my long hair?
My hair is down to my knees. Long hair is never boring here. Look at my profile, that's done after it's washed/blow-dried, in less than 5 mins. You can created and have fun, there are so many options, that's just ONE of thousands of possibilities. I can create new ones a day, I'm sure you can too.



Get inspired from TV, magazines, just look around and see where and what else you can come up with. Use various sizes/colors of butterfly clips. You can only see one, but the rest is my secret.



Make a style messy, funky, elegant, wild.How would I get over missing my long hair?
if you dont feel comfortable or arnt sure of your choice then leave it, just find new ways to wear your hair as it is now, and who cares if its a common look.
Time would only get you over missing your long hair. Otherwise, if you didn't like it, you could try clip in extensions.
First of all long hair will never go out of style it's classic,feminine, and sexy! If you want it back to long, you have to be PATIENT! In the mean time you can play with your color a little bit and take fabulous photos of yourself!! Going from long to short is like black and white...there's gonna be that grey area....but with color you'll always get to play! After all it's just hair!
well personally my hair is to my shoulder blades and i think its too short, so maybe you should try growing it out longer my hair didnt really take that long to get to this point from being way short about six easy months, so id say go for it if you must but maybe growing your hair longer would be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment