Friday, November 19, 2010

How come people think that I am gay because I watch twilight and listen to justin bieber?

I got tons of insults from people from my school because I like the Twilight Movie Series and I listen to Justin Bieber. I purchased Twilight New moon on DVD today and those people from my school saw me and ask me what I bought and I said New Moon and they just laughed at me. They already know that I like Twilight from school so why did they ask me that ? They also make fun of me because I have 2 Justin Bieber songs on my Black Berry, One Time and Baby that I downloaded from the Internet. I don't like other artists such as Rihanna, Beyonce, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Lil John but the only other artists i like are LudaCris. These people always pick on me and call me gay for listening to Justin Bieber and watch Twilight and because I have tons of girls who are my friends, I also have four friends that are guys who I hangout at lunch with. I'm Straight and these gay insults are getting on my nerves, They also spread rumors that i was gay and now gay guys are pouring over me. I've told those gays that I'm not gay but they didn't believe me because they said I have no girlfriend. Sometimes It hurts my feelings and makes me shed tears because of those people, I swear if they did that to me outside of school grounds I would have karate chop them Jet Li style. How come these people think I'm gay because I like Twilight and because I listen to Justin Bieber ? Also, how can I get those gays to stop sending me requests on facebook ? It is getting on my nerves and I can't do anything about it. I'm 18 years old and i'm a Straight male. People call me a puzzy and it makes me cry.How come people think that I am gay because I watch twilight and listen to justin bieber?
Your manly level is extremely low. You better grow your beard out and start bending things more often.



Also Twilight AND Justin Beiber? You have terrible taste dude, no offense.How come people think that I am gay because I watch twilight and listen to justin bieber?
maybe you have a serious case of gay face.
You just have really bad taste. Maybe you should take your computer into your bath.
Kristen stewart is a total babe so i'll give you a pass on twighlight, but justin bieber???...that is gay as hell dude...lol
if you're 18 then its time to grow up and defend yourself, or you can continue to listen to Bieber and suck it up.
well just stick up for yourself and dont take no crap man. next time they call u a puzzy say ';you are what you eat'; (lol) but really just stick up for your self and prove to them that youre not that puzzy they think u are
wow im sorry that just really gay
gURLL I BE GAY AND I DONT BE LYKIN THAT STUPID MOVIE I DONT KNO WHO TAT JUSTIN BIBER IS I BET HE IS UGLY RED NECK WHITE AMERICAN



DEFEND UR SELF PUNCH THEM
1. ';People call me a puzzy and it makes me cry'; Straight guys don't cry when they get insulted and its spelled (puzzy) with two S not Z's.

2. Twilight is a series that has only gotten the attention on 12 y.o. girls... Do you get where I am going with that one? They only like the series because they think Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are cute..

3. You don't like really like rap. ';I don't like other artists such as Rihanna, Beyonce, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Lil John but the only other artists i like are LudaCris.'; Obviously, you also don't like Ludacris

because his name isn't spelled with a capital ';C';.

4. The same reasoning that applies to Twilight applies to Justin Bieber. His biggest fans are teenag girls. They like him because he is cute..



I think you get my drift

No comments:

Post a Comment