Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should i proceed with her?

I have been talking with a girl alot who goes to a college that is about 2 hours away. I've seen her twice in the last month, we really hit it off, and now talk almost every day. Now it's getting to the point where I need to decide if i should take things further, or decide that she's just to far away. Her hometown is about 30 min from me. How far is too far away? can a relationship work when you only see the person once or twice every couple weeks? how should i proceed with this?How should i proceed with her?
Ask yourself the question NOT ';can I live w this person?';, but ';can I live w/o this person';?. If you can live w/o then move on. If you are drawn to her more, love does whatever it takes to pursue. I lived 6 hrs away from my husband (before we married) and we had a great long distance relationship only seeing each other once a month. I'm not saying that you have to even love the person yet, but just realize or know that she is not someone that you can find just anywhere. If she is special pursue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment