Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want to sleep with a beautiful sexy young woman before I get too old, Im now in my early 30's?Is it so wrong?

I have not had a girlfriend and no girls seem interested in me... I guess I am ugly. I have thought of the meaning of life and.... this is what it is for me ....sad I know... but I cant help it. I am most attracted to women aged 19-22. Any tips on how I can get one to be my girlfriend? I know how this sounds but I am a nice person.I want to sleep with a beautiful sexy young woman before I get too old, Im now in my early 30's?Is it so wrong?
yup! ur 2 old! sryI want to sleep with a beautiful sexy young woman before I get too old, Im now in my early 30's?Is it so wrong?
Well, I'm 19 and sexy and my boyfriend is 32. He got me to be his girlfriend by not being a mouthbreathing dorkwad like you.
One tip would be to get off Y!A and start meeting girls. You'll meet someone no matter what you look like.
My guess is that you know why you're not getting the girl...you're just not admitting it in here. You need to address that issue before anyone can help you.
well in order to get a younger girl to be your girl friend i would say you 1 have to be hot and you said your not or 2 have money and well im sure you odnt have that either........So i would say you need to just move on look for a nice woman your age and stop being picky before you die alone.
just find a girl that is intrested in you age doesnt matter
You want a beautiful young woman? That's called being a MAN, and no it's not wrong. Date foreign women dude. Not only are they better looking but they aren't nearly as picky as the women here.
post a picture of urself...So ppl can give u advice on wat 2 change or wat will help u look better
Your have a low self esteem. Believe in yourself. You must do it yourself and no one can help you.

If you have regained your self believe and self esteem, you have no difficulty to get what you want
Maybe you should just find a beautiful young woman that is in her early 30's. They are beautiful and young too you know. And honestly, most girls think men in their early thirties are a turn OFF when they are 19-22, I know I'm 22. Especially a guy that its his dream goal just to get laid by them. Girls like an older more mature man. However, oh I want to do a young girl, is not their idea of a mature man. Plus they don't want a guy that is10 years older. More like 4 years older. So go for late 20's or early thirties. Who cares what you are most attracted to. You obviously don't care what they are most attracted to if you want them to have sex with you and you say you are ugly.



Women want to be looked at as PEOPLE, not a guys dream ****. Trust me on this. You shouldn't have a young girl, you'd just be using her. She doesn't' deserve that. You should stay away from women of all ages until you learn to think of wanting them as a person before what they would be between the sheets.
Yes it is wrong. You're being selfish. They are people, not toys for you to play with. Why not focus on women your own age?
  • mole on your skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment