Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is a personal trainer worth 7000 a year?

So are personal trainers worth about 7000 dollars for a whole year? is this a good deal or is it ridiculous? I have to do a 2000 opening fee before i even start working with the trainer. Is there any cheaper way to get fast results like only working with a trainer would do? I am 290 pounds and i want to go down to 160 preferably within the next year and a half, i'm sick of being the big girl! But i'm really tight on the money, if i can rake in the 2000 dollars for the first fee and then 280 approximately a month do you think it's worth it or could i do the same as the Trainer could do? How could i do that? Any diet tips or workout plans? Anyone out there a personal trainer? I'd love to get one i just would be putting myself on the line trying to afford it.Is a personal trainer worth 7000 a year?
That does seem a little pricey. Have you shopped around other options? I meet with my trainer once per week and 3 or 4 other days per week I work out on my own doing the work out program she has designed for me. It has really helped to have her show me the proper ways to do each workout so that you are using the right muscles, especially ab workouts for me was hard on my own to actually feel them working. The trainer works at the gym I belong to, my membership is 20/month and I pay $120 per month which equals out to $30 per session. Which is pretty budget friendly if you ask me since I could easily blow that much on lattes each week hahahIs a personal trainer worth 7000 a year?
$7000 a year? W T F.



I pay a personal trainer $30 a lesson. Which is like 230 lessons.



No way would I pay for a personal trainer, I did 3 times, then I did it all myself.



You don't need help, when you have GOOGLE !
It is feasible to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and understand that if you lose weight rapidly then you will inevitably put it all back on again just as rapidly. I lost 6 pounds over the past few weeks when I had a wedding to attend, and I did it by following the tips and tricks presented on the web resource in the box below.
Ummmm....No.....Put a couple hundred bucks into some good fitness plan such as P90X and/or Chalean Extreme, Slim in Six, Insanity and a few dumbbells......%26gt;



Im thinking you should probably start with Slim in Six.....%26gt;

For $500 you could buy all of these programs and some dumbbells and some resistance bands.....and all you have to do is push play and you will have a fitness trainer in your own home.........%26gt;



Here is a link to some videos to these exercise programs....%26gt;



http://www.beachbody.com/category/video.鈥?/a>
if they are good and can get you to your goals then $7000 is not too much!!! ...but you will have to do your part too and follow their meal plans!!!



you are the who one to decide if $7000 is too much to pay to get you into 'not so big girl' status!!!
Don't pay for that stuff, just get a membership to a gym or get a bowflex or treadmill. running is a miracle worker, run. Personal trainers are not worth the money, when you can do it yourself, just educate yourself, get a dvd or book, if you need a friend to work out with, do that. dont waste money you need, when you are the only motivation you need. just do it, look it up on the internet, its free, check out books from the library again free.
No. If i pick up any sort of fitness mag, i start to laugh and wipe my a*se with it, it's a joke and a big con. All this crap about high protein drinks, pills, diets, it's just a load of bollocks and a multi-million pound racket. Work hard, eat and sleep. It's not rocket science.

No comments:

Post a Comment