Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i get a girl who has been taken for 2 years to dump her boyfriend and love me?

Her boyfriend keeps doing stupid things and upsetting her but she still loves him. She tells me everything that goes on and he is so mean to her. However, it isn't that simple. Her boyfriend has also been a good friend of mine for 8 years and they decided to get together about 2 years ago. I haven't tried to break them up at all, just kept really close friends with her and alright friends with him. It's really frustrating because i love her but i can't do anything to break them up as it would cause so much trouble and she would probably hate me. What do i do?How do i get a girl who has been taken for 2 years to dump her boyfriend and love me?
if the girl's been taken for 2 years... it's pretty obvious that you're never gonna be with her.How do i get a girl who has been taken for 2 years to dump her boyfriend and love me?
Okay, I was in this situation except I was the girl.



I was with my boyfriend for almost four years, and he treated me bad. He also kept doing stupid things and upsetting me. However, I continued to be with him. I thought I loved him and wanted to be with him. I had a close friend who always told me to break up with him because I deserved better, but I didn't. Eventually I realized that he wasn't good for me and I needed someone better.



Sit her down and talk to her. Explain to her that he doesn't treat her good and she shouldn't be with him because she deserves someone better. When she says ';But I love him';, say ';Yes, but you deserve someone who will love you back and treat you how you need to be treated.'; Or, if she says ';But he loves me.'; Say, ';If he really loved you, he wouldn't treat you this way.'; Support her, and be there for her. It's hard enough to get out of a long relationship, it's even harder to get out of a bad long relationship.



Now, I am dating that close friend and I couldn't be happier.
you could cut his brake lines and then console her.
awww i wish i knew but i would say that u should tell her that she dosent deserve him and dont tell him any thing and lit it take its course good luck :)
You are in the ';friends zone';...



Sadly, you need to get yourself out of the friends zone, and that alone takes time... you need to start dating someone else... and then you cant be there for all of the stupid senseless crap she talks on her boyfriend...



When she realizes you are gone, she is going to miss that, and maybe she would actually like a sensitive guy who listens...



Basically for some reason girls like a**holes... and for some reason guys like the girl that is not easily obtainable.



Yea, I had a girl like that one time, listened to so much crap about her boyfriend that I actually stopped caring... and me and her got drunk together... had a great time... and she ended up back at my house, in my bed... and I didnt do her because I had this ';oooo shes the one thought, i cant do this when she is drunk';



F that, stick it to her if she is in your bed... its where relationships begin...



Good luck..
all you can do is be there for her..have you tried dating anybody? if you haven't, you should. don't wait for her unless you want to be alone for your whole life ( ok not your whole life, but for a long time.) but unless you're really brave, you should tell her how you feel...
Leave her alone! Her BF is your friend, YOUR FRIEND!
she is not your business. Be a man and love her quietly
kick peoples rocks, it might hurt but its totally worth it. also you gotta do something risky..jizumo..do you know what that is?okay its something that you do when youre totally in love..only fools rush in.. im talking head over heels! just kick your mom's FAAAAAAAVORITE dead boddyyy %26lt;3 then husk the rumple skin over your giant bumble bees bummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment