Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I handle this mean girl situation?? HELP?

I posted many questions about the same problem I still need more advice because I seriously cant take it anymore.



I used to be friends with this girl named S* when I moved to the my new school 2 years ago we quickly became best friends. She had a lot of problems in her life and Really helped her get through them. But this year (grade 8) I wanted to make even more friends outside the 2 of us (she had 2 other friends who weren't nice to me including her twin sis) because she always said She was my only friend. But... she didn't exactly like that and she soon started insulting me EVERY day. She also visits the guidance counselor at least once a week. Soon we got into fights and she even threatened to stab me...twice. I told my teacher and she reported to the principla and nothing was done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Her and her friends pretend to be so innocent when there really not and worse.....we are both quiet. I think shes turned the guidance counselor against me and she most likely told people Im mean since a few mutual friends we have, have been acting really, really strange around me. I also hear her and her friends insult me in the hallway so I just pretend tro ignore it. She even admitted infront of the principal she hates me!!!! Im really not used to being hated so it makes me feel like the mean girl when Im not. You don't understand how much she takes advantage of people! Her and her friends have tried to make my friend not like me (plain failed)



Shes ruining my brain and she making me feel worried. Im scared of her. I think about her a lot.





Im sorry this is long.....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!??????????? i just wished people will realize how mean she is... teachers and students.



we are in the same class and going to the same high school.



HELPHow should I handle this mean girl situation?? HELP?
Honey, you are giving this girl a lot of power. You have no control over what someone else says, does, thinks, and feels...so stop killing yourself emotionally worrying and focusing on what she may or may not be doing to your rep. I'm 34 years old and went through similar experiences when I was your age, and trust me, it is not forever..things will improve and later in life, none of this will matetr....as long as you handle it in a way that does not cause you long term emotional and mental harm. The only thing that you DO have control over is your behavior, and how you respond to their behavior. They want a reaction out of you, they want you to hurt and to cry and they want people to hate you....the question of why does not matter and will probably never be answered...girls can be vicious and terribly mean for no reason...sometimes it is jealousy, sometimes they are being abused at home and they take out their pain and anger on other people...it sounds to me like she feels very unloved at home and has some serious abandonment issues and a lot of insecurities...she is scared of losing people that she cares about...when you expressed interest in making some other friends, she probably took that as you not liking her anymore and a sign that she was losing you and so she got nasty to push you away first so that she could hurt you before you hurt her. Anger is a secondary emotion, meaning that anger is what happens when someone is really hurt deep down. Sounds like she is lashing out because she is sad that you wanted to seek out other friends. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more than one friend...you have every right to have friends other than her. Sounds like she is just really insecure. have you talked to your parents? Perhaps they will allow you to speak to a counselor or therapist, outside of the school, so that you can work through this tough time. The physcial threats are serious, however, and I would make sure my parents knew about that and would report the threats to the local police if they continue. And take it from someone who has a lot of life experience, people who intentionally try to hurt others and cause them any kind of pain, always get it back at some time in their lives....you don't have to worry about others seeing her for who she really is, it will happen on its own one day, not that you should ever wish that upon anyone, but that is just how life works. So always try to do the right thing and treat everyone with respect and kindness...even the mean girls....just ignore them. And if you pray, say a prayer for your not so nice friend because it sounds to me that she is a girl who needs love and help. I promise you that all of this will pass and life will be good to you. Good Luck.How should I handle this mean girl situation?? HELP?
Sounds like a pretty nasty situation, maybe u should go to the guidance counselor and see how the guidance counselor treats u, then u would know where you stand with that, you could also maybe have a heart to heart with the principal, c if theres anything going on there too, if this doesnt get any better, maybe look into switching schools, u r only young once, might as well not b miserable especially somewhere where u spend so much of ur time (school). GL!
Just ignore her comments. Tell your parents what has beeen happening and maybe they can get something done about it. People only do this because they feel insecure.
This is bullying and is very serious. Talk to your mother and your principal. Stay as far away from her and her friends as you can. Dont let them pull you into fights. She is possessive and jealous, so she is turning others against you. School will soon be out, thankfully. If you have to sit alone or walk alone, do not be pulled into her web again she is toxic. i hope you have an understanding mother if not talk to an aunt or some other adult. You are right to be alarmed, do not feel bad about talking and trying to get help.good luck
Shes crazy. I had a friend like that too. The best thing to do is ignore them. Show them youre enjoying yourself and itll get them ticked off.
U need to get ur parents involved, if the school isn't listening then u will have a better chance that they will when it's ur parents they r talking to. I also think with her saying some of the things she said u should get her parents involved as well.
If the teachers won't help, sweetheart... contact the superintendent, and talk to your parents. Get them involved.

I'm surprised that no one has done anything to help you out, especially since there have been situations like this that have escalated in the past. As for the present situation, first confront the girl (never alone) about the way she treats you. Tell her you don't like it and don't deserve it, and that you'd like her to stop. It probably won't help, but at least you'll have tried to take the high road.



This girl clearly has serious problems that are being ignored and need to be taken care of by professionals. Definitely contact a higher authority. If she threatens you again, call the police on the spot. It's not fair that no adults are helping you with this, and she needs to know you won't tolerate it.

Not to mention the police will better understand how sick she is than someone who works at a school. They're trained to deal with disturbed people.
please leave her , such person not come under the category of friends, such people are opportunist
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment