Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I tell my friends that his relationship isn't healthy?

I have a friend that recently got together with a new gf. At first I was happy for him and tried to get to know the girl. The more I found out the more I didn't like. She has started separating him from his friends(both male and female) in any way shape or form. Ex: He had a movie night with his guy friends planned and suddenly she needed to go to the mall at the exact same time and for some reason could not drive herself. Ive literally seen her drag him away by his arm,shirt collar, etc when talking to someone, including myself. I just don't know how to make him start thinking for himself again, its like shes taking control of his brain. Anybody have an advice/suggestions?How do I tell my friends that his relationship isn't healthy?
yeah, say,';dude you're whipped';, then get him another beer, really there is no way you can insist upon it though, just make your point and he'll notice the signs, then all you have to do is fake his death in a tragic blimp accident to get him off the hook.How do I tell my friends that his relationship isn't healthy?
tell him you will give some good secks he dont have to chase this crazy btich

No comments:

Post a Comment