Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Simple Problem for Girls (or Boys)?

Basically.. i have been friends with this girl for a while and i really like her, today i got one of those annoying chain texts that said send it to the 5 people you love most in your phonebook, i obviously sent it to her and to my surprise i got one back. But her best male friends are the biggest idiots ive ever seen and they basically hate me and will badmouth me to her which in my opinion does put her off, usually in person she will come up to me and my friends and say hi to me individually but then she goes off with all of her friends.. we talk everyday and have so much in common but ill admit to being a shy person, and i have no idea how to hell her how i feel because for all i know she badmouths me behind my back, what can i do that wouldnt just plain embarass me but would help me forward?A Simple Problem for Girls (or Boys)?
Go for it :D girls like it when guys are confident ;) lolA Simple Problem for Girls (or Boys)?
just tell her



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
U should tell her, becouse u only live ones and that if u dont tell her u will regret it.

Belive me i know.^^

And if u fell sad about it later just think about how brave u are that did tell this girl how u feel, i think she will be inprest.%26lt;3
Maybe you could see if she want to go for coffee ( or something like that) over text. then you can ask her any question you have.
she's not worth your time if you think she badmouths you, if you tell her how you really feel it could go great or really badly.
Have patients and wait. Go on with your life as normal. Time will tell.
juss dont talk to her no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment