Friday, November 19, 2010

Does she want me to talk to her?

I have never spoken to her before:



Seemingly brush against you on purpose when walking past. She has only done this ONCE but it seemed she did this on purpose.



Blocks you from passing her. Her back was towards me but she turned her head to the side so she could see me and instead of letting me walk past her she moved across to my side. She has done this ONCE.



Always turning her head to the side when you are near her possibly looking at you out of the corner of her eye or to see if I am looking at her.



Looking behind when you are stood behind her when you are waiting for the bus. She kept turning around and when I looked behind and then turned towards her she looked away but still had her head slightly to the side possibly looking at me out of the corner of her eye.



Staring at me when I went to speak to a teacher standing near her.



Not speaking to her guy friend in about an hour when I was sat close by.



You see her around more often when you didn't previously.



HOWEVER if there is a few free seats on the bus and there is 1 next to me she will go and sit next to some random person but I am also sat next to friends.



IT PROBABLY IS ALL IN MY HEAD. But I really like her and would like to get with her but I just don't know to how to start a conversation with her without looking stupid. BUT I am low on confidence due to previously being rejected by a girl who lead me on even though I have a quite a few friends who are girls.



BTW She is either 16 or 17.Does she want me to talk to her?
i know exactly how your feeling and trust me some girls do, do things like that. but in all honesty just talk to her. when your next standing in line for the bus ask her what her plans are for the weekend. just be casual. give her a nice smile. but most of all be confident!!!!! i dont know how much i can stress it. girls love guys who are confident in themselves. because if you think your cool then other people will too. and it shows in how you hold yourself. and egotistical as it may sound next time you walk on the bus just think to yourself i could get any girl on here i want. cause trust me if your confident enough then you can.Does she want me to talk to her?
just go for it dude just think if something happened tomorrow that took her away foever would you regret not talking to her? girls like compliments you could start with that and ask her about herself people love to talk about themselves and you never know you might have something in common. goodluck. better too have loved and lost, than to not have loved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment