Friday, November 19, 2010

My best friend is friends with girls who hate me?

This is kinda hard but it's my absolute best friend' birthday party in two weeks. She's pretty good friends with these two girls that hate me. They don't make it secret that they hate me, they're very bitchy and make open comments about it. I'm trying to be mature so I'm not saying anything to her, but I know they're going to make my life hell at the party.

She finds it 'funny' what they say and do to me, and just tells me to ignore it and laugh it off. I'm not overly sensitive but when two girls sit there throwing pens and stuff at you in class, telling you you look like an ugly mess and telling you how everyone hates you it's kinda hard to ignore.

I've tried to speak to my best friend about it before and she just sees it as me being jealous that she's getting on with them. She's going to be upset if I don't go to her party, but I just can' deal with these girls.

Any advice would be welcomed, thank you xxx

15 year old girlMy best friend is friends with girls who hate me?
If she were really your best friend, then she wouldn't think it was funny when other girls made fun of you. I know my best friend would stick up for me, or just flat out not be friends with those other girls. About the birhday party, only go if you want to; you shouldn't go if you feel obligated to, especially if you know that a bunch of girls are going to bully you when you go.

If you do decide to go, then just hang out with with your other friends. If the other girls start to pick on you, then tell your best friend that you are uncomfortable being there because of the way her friends are treating you. Maybe then she'll get the picture that these girls are treating you badly and you don't deserve it. If she still doesn't get it, then I would say you deserve a new, better best friend, because that kind of behavior isn't really what a best friend should be like.My best friend is friends with girls who hate me?
President Obama recently suggested Americans take time for reading

or listening to perspectives even if they are not mutual. USA diversity

is rewarding if you better understand contending concepts and language

as expressed instead of accepting second-hand accounts. Bottom line:

Get your spunky monkey on and get it in their face.
honestly, if your best friend isnt standing up for you to anyone who's being a *****, they are a good friend at all. go to her party, and if you feel uncomfortable then leave. and try avoiding them there. stay with your other friends at the party.

you need to talk to your friend until she understands you and your situation.



good luck :)
It might hurt her but don't go it'll serve her right

Plus make it into a sob story lol then she'll feel bad for you
Oh my gosh, that is not right at all. Try asking your best friend to talk to them about it. It ISN'T funny to be getting bullied like that and if she was a good friend she wouldn't be laughing at all... if she was you she wouldn't be laughing, %26amp; if I were you I would to the party but if they started making fun of me I'd make a scene %26amp; leave.
Ask her to do something about it or you can't go to the party
well i don't think you should go to the party for your sake you may be upset because they will bully you there and if she finds it funny that you are upset about this then i don't think you should be her friend because its really not being a real friend if you don't care if your being bullied find new friends if you can okay that are true friends good luck from Emily
Well, these girls are obviously jerk faces, but what you've been doing about ignoring them is the right thing (they have obviously not grown up yet). Yo need to talk to your friend SERIOUSLY, about what's going on, even though you bf is right about ignoring it and laughing about it, if you think they are gng to cause some real trouble at this party, tell your bf to talk to them about whats gng on. To tell them that they need to chill out, and that it's starting to be uncool, and they have to atleast try to stop bugging you.

Hope this helps mama! :) good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment