Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sexually frustrated.. Don't know where to start again..?

Growing up I guess I was never ready for sex being raised kinda sheltered. I did sports and was a studious kid all through grade school and attracted a lot of girls. I went for some but mostly just messed up and retreated into what I knew best (school, sports, just being a kid, games, etc.) and enjoyed the best of it. I see them now in my 20s and those girls bloomed into HOT HOT women. I go out now (barely because of so much work and family pushing me to find my future as always) and I just feel so stupid and behind everyone in sex and love whatever. I have never had a real girlfriend. I am extremely sexually frustrated at times when I think about it but never learned the skills to get laid. Yeah basically I want to go for some of these girls in my past and also meet new ones. I tried rekindling fire with few girls of past but I am just past my prime in terms of looks and opportunities. Considering I work 60+ hour weeks how can I can I achieve those goals? Hell yeah I wouldn't mind getting laid by one of those girls that used to like me but I was just too clueless. Most turned out well in life too so I wouldn't mind dating them either. i just feel like I missed out and fell too far behind to have a relationship now. I go out to bars but am just too shy for obvious reasons.Sexually frustrated.. Don't know where to start again..?
asdfSexually frustrated.. Don't know where to start again..?
Masturbate
Yeah I work and move a lot so I have some of the same problems you have. My friends always tell me its because i'm too into the party and not always going out of my way to pick up chicks. You just have to go out and keep trying at social events whenever you have the chance. If you are decent looking you should have no problems even though you might not thinks so. You might as well try whenever you get the chance since you have nothing to lose.
umm not sure how to help you but masturbate until ur c-o-c-k is destroyed and go about the next day and try ur best
go to church
i hear ya i in the same boat but im disabled so women tend to just look at that and run....
first of all, wanting to get laid and liking women for their looks is a huge turn off. second, it'll come naturally. quit worryinga bout it and flirt. damn
have a one night stand:)

that way you never see the girl again and she wont make fun of you

for being bad.

%26amp; just go to the bar and find a really drunk girl

there's always e-harmony:)

be yourself make them laugh!

its not hard you're just nervous soon enough nerves go away %26amp; you'll be a pimp
Good grief, how old are you? Okay, so you work a lot....having a girlfriend doesn't require a 24/7 commitment right away! I don't recommend the bar scene - but I do recommend that you find a place where folks your age hang out and go there frequently. Forget about the lame pick-up lines, and just act interested in a girl who looks interesting to you. Say Hi. Say your name and ask hers. Then go from there. It's not hard!



I must warn you, though....guys who want nothing but a bed partner can be spotted a mile away. That's so yesterday. Don't act that way, and you'll be fine!



Warmest regards and best wishes!!!
dont go for girls who used to know you, go for girls who dont know you. cuz all your ';old flames'; remember you as being studious and ';lame';. so new girls wont know that about you all they will know is that your smart and on your way to being successful and BANG
Listen, I know this is so 1950s...but I think it's so hot when a guy tells me hes a virgin. For some reason, this is embarrassing to guys, but I hope all the guys I date are virgins. Dont stress about it...concentrate on dating. you sound busy, but women who actually care about you wont care that you have to work forever hours.
Well maybe you are too busy for a girlfriend. Girls love when you spend time with them. Or if you find a girl that you like then make sure and tell her your schedule before you like her too much to let go of her.PS this is from a girl
Well you could start talking and flirt them up. Truth is, if they're worth anything, the girls havn't had sex either. If they have, no one considers you ';Behind';. My friend was telling me (And she is in her 30's when this happened) that the first time she had sex, she didn't know what an orgasm felt like so when it happened, she jumped up and got all freaked cause she thought something was wrong. Fun-ny! anyway there are plenty of girls out there and, just because you cant re-connect with urr old flames doesnt mean there rnt hot girls out there that would like u for u!

Ps...if sex is wat ur after, get a girl drunk, then tell them u love them. or actually start a healthy relationship and, when ur ready, then do it.
stop crying for yourself. Man up! Go to a club, not a bar. One that no one knows you at. Walk around the club and one at a time ask all of the women, without wedding rings, if they will have sex with you. I guarantee if you ask every girl there, one of them will say yes. Now that you've gotten laid and that part is over go to a different club on a different side of town and actually talk to girls and ask them to dance. try to start basic conversations with the phrase ';Hi I'm so and so, what's your name.'; most women will feel impelled to tell you their name, just out of courtesy.





My borther in law is shy too. My wife made us three go to a club one night. before she went to the restroom she looked at me and said ';get some girls to talk to him.'; By the time my wife got back from the bathroom I had a table full of girls sitting around and one chair next to me waiting for my beautiful wife. I told them I was married and still pulled them from a club full of sinlge guys. and I'm not a good looking guy. I just had the courage to talk to them and ask them to sit down and I was HONEST. that's all it takes.
my advice? liquor



don't knock it until you try it. a drunk girl will f_ck anyone in her way.
YOUR PRUDE! the only way to get over that is to jump right in. You just gotta grow a set. quit making up reasons in your head why your not gonna go talk to a girl. Most women want what you have to offer. The reason that any guys ever get girls is that they talk to them. When your talking to them and you think you should make a move you should. ITs really that easy. Have some confidence in your self. Trust your gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment