Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need help with this. Is anybody good at writing e-mails?

Okey... so I sent some angry e-mails to my ex-friend because he told me he was taking a one month vacation to another country 1 day after we start kissing and holding hands. And then I discovered he was actually in another country but he's ignoring me now because he thinks I'm crazy. He just dumped me about 2 hours ago.



I sent him this e-mail:



';Please give me another chance. When you called me last month I was so nervous about meeting you I went 24 hours without any sleep before my job interview. I think that inspite of everything, you are a really good person who has made many bad choices. You are the only Christian I know who measures up to my standard of purity but I didn't think I could ever be good enough for you so I tried to decrease your value by pretending not to know you. I am really defensive and slow to trust people because I get suicidal thoughts when I am in love with a man whose heart doesn't belong to me.';



Background info:

When we went out he used to see me once every 2-3 weeks.... and then he cut me out of his life without giving me any explanation... and later told me he thought I was ';crazy.'; And then I made a list of 20 - 30 accusations towards him when he was at my house this morning about how he mistreated me and didn't take me seriously... and he left after about an hour saying ';It's pretty obvious that you don't want me here.';



Then he says this:



';I am sorry but I think it is best for both of us if we stayed away from each other for good. I don't want to keep hurting you when it is clear that we want different things out of life. I also think it would be very beneficial for you to start seeing a psychiatrist or a psychologist about your issues. I hope you have a good and fulfilling life and that you find someone who will aprpeciate and love you but that is just not met. ONce again I am sorry if I hurt you but this is the best thing for everyone. Goodbye and don't worry, you will find someone.



Then I sent him this e-mail



';Do you remmber when you used to stutter when you talked? I remember watching you follow Clorissa around the student centre. U looked so miserable and chaotic but if some girl had given you a chance to be yourself you would have been normal after 3 weeks. I have never been close to a guy but if you give me a chance it won't take me long to adjust and I don't think I ever told you what God wanted me to do with my life. God told me to write books and to use the money to sponsor a chrisitan orphanage in africa. I told you about the tim hortons idea. I also want to get a phd in theology at an ivy league school once my book is published.';



Then I said



Let's meet for coffee.... (That was bout 35 minutes ago)



So what do I do now?I need help with this. Is anybody good at writing e-mails?
You seem to express yourself very well. I don't think you need any help. I am unable to evaluate the moral character of your ';ex-friend'; from here, but it is just possible he may be right about you. The relationship appears to be over in any case. You may need to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment