Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am in love with a married woman, and want her for myself?

Almost a year ago, I got back in touch with this girl I used to have feelings for (I am a girl to). At the time I was married, and Ive had relationships outside my marriage before. After my husband left me, me and this other woman got an apartment together. She said that her and her wife were not together anymore but still lived together. For months I waited for her to move out of her wife's place and move in with me. When she finally did she only stayed about a week and a half, and then went back to her wife. They have been together for 13 years and are legally married. Well she left her wife again after being gone for a month, because her wife kept bringing me up and crying about the affair. But every time she leaves her wife she starts to text her by the next day telling her she loves her and misses her. Well this time she only stayed for 5 days, and she has been gone for almost 2 weeks now. But we talk and text each other through out the day, I am sure her wife does not know about this. While she was living with me she posted on a comment on her facebook saying MY WIFE IS ON MY MIND. I want to be with her but not like this, she says that she loves me. But she keeps going back to her wife. But I know that she loves her wife and would do anything for her. Do you think she will ever leave her wife for good and be with me. Her wife takes good care of her but I think I can do a better job. She says she loves me but keeps going back, how do I get her to stay?I am in love with a married woman, and want her for myself?
Don't torture yourself by continuing to let her come back and forth in your life. She sounds selfish and unstable. If she treats the women she loves like this, why would you want to have a relationship with her? Make a clean break - you have become addicted to the drama not the girl.I am in love with a married woman, and want her for myself?
she is playing you and am sorry to say this if she really loves you she would have left her wife a long time ago .Move on and find someone else
Don't let her fool you, she is just using you. She will never leave her wife as long as they keep talking to each other.
Nothing good will come out of this, one of you will be hurt. and because she keeps going back with her wife it will probaly continue to be you. They obviously have a history together, 13 years is a long time. Stay away from her, and let her go. She is probaly telling you one thing and telling her wife something else. Why would you want to be the other woman. You may think this isnt fair to you, but its not fair to the wife either. There is someone out there who will be loyal to you, but if you are caught up in this affair with this woman you wont be open to someone good and deserving in your life. What if you were the wife, what would you want the other woman to do? I am sure you would want her to move on so you try and mend your marriage. Nothing good will come out of this. She may leave her wife for a couple of days, and you will have that couple days of fun. But its not fun anymore when she leaves you to go back to her wife. Let her go, she is not going to leave her wife for you, sorry but I am only being truthful
woman once forbidden to marry the same type. No issue will occur. Just fun to make people complacent the disaster will occur.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment