Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Shy, But She's Shyer... How Can I Get To Know Her?

So this girl in my school us very shy but she is very pretty. My friend says she is the shyest girl in his grade (freshman). I am a junior and I am shy when it comes to meeting new people. I usually meet people when they come up to me or I meet them through a friend, then I can talk to them easily. How can I get to know her when I'm shy, and she's shyer? She isn't friends with any guys or anything, so there is nobody I can ask to talk to her for me or anything. And I am not really friends with any of the girls in the Freshman class... What Do I do? Please help me out.I'm Shy, But She's Shyer... How Can I Get To Know Her?
i would suggest just saying hi once and awhile in the hallway, but don't do it every time or else you will seem like a stalker, and the best way is make sure you talk to her don't send one of your friends to do it for you. If you want her to really like you, you have to show her that you have the guts to talk to her, but you have to cut her some slack i mean this is her first year, but just you have to let her warm up to you first ~ hope this helps!I'm Shy, But She's Shyer... How Can I Get To Know Her?
Write her a letter.
tell her a pedophile is out to get her which will start conversation, once you get to know her lil and she starts 2 liking you, then tell that u were the pedophiliac :) then she love you penis ~hammer penis
write her a letter? what r u 60 years old?

say hi, ask how ur liking high school...im shy too but if shes shyer than this shouldnt be a problem or just make up an excuse like ur doin a survey on w/e subject then just go on and talk and talk and talk

hope it helps
im kind of shy too. its not a problem.

just ask one of your talkative buddies to come with you and you will feel less pressure to meet her.

thats how i mostly deal with these kind of problems.

so hope everything works out for you guys.=) take it slow,no personal talks or your gonna make her feel awkward lol be friends 1st then later you go 2 the next level



help please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I agree with Goggles! Definitely write her a letter! It's so much more personal than texting or having someone else talk to her for you! Plus, if you're shy, it's easier to write the things you're thinking than it is to verbalize them! I write letters whenever I have something bothering me or something I need to express to someone and can't find the words. Putting a pen to paper will make that easier and you can tell her things you wouldn't normally be able to in person. Besides, putting the time and effort into hand-writing her a letter will show her that you're worth getting to know better, because you'll go the extra mile to get her attention!! GOOD LUCK!! :D
if you act like the bigger person and just come up and say hi she will say hi back and you can suck your shyness back into your head and just talk to her
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment