Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Havent met for two years, can he still be into me?

We used to hook up 2 years ago, it ended when he returned his city. He told me if I write him e-mails, he would return, but will take 2-3 months because he's very busy(he's a full scholarship receiver and student leader).But I don't know whether it is true or it is a sign that he's not very into me. After he left, I had a few relationships but have ended now. He came to my city for a few times for various reasons, every time he came, he texted me, asking me out. But I didnt accept any of his invites due to time limit. I'm going to his city in July and will stay there for half a year, so I contacted him cuz I need to make inquiries like accomodation etc. He offerd great help but I don't know whether it is just etiquette.

When we talked online, he wanted to see me and hear me. He asked me whether I had a bf, I replied,'no,why'He said 'just wondering what you're doing when you're not studying, physical excercising and winning awards from competitions(that's what I spend most of my time with)'so I asked him whether he had got a gf. He said'had a bit with an Italian girl but ended a long time ago.'

So I wonder if this guy is into me, or just being nice to an old friend, or just want to sleep with me(though he's the kind of guy who can get girls easily) I really would like some advice on how to behave though I'm not desperate. It's happy to be with him since he's fun and good-looking and inspirational but it's neither the end of the world if he doesn't like me. Shall I talk to him over this issue? Or just wait for him to bring it up? Cuz he's definitely not a shy guy.Havent met for two years, can he still be into me?
i think that you should wait for him to bring it up because i bet he will, i mean if he isn't shy then that's what he would probably do. but, if he doesn't bring it up and he starts making a move on you then you bring it up.



hope it helped (:

No comments:

Post a Comment