Friday, November 19, 2010

I Have a Best Friend Probelm! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My friend Mary and I have been best friends since we were 2 ( we are both 23 now). Our parents were best friends and thats how we became to be best friends. We get a long very well, I don't think we have ever been in a fight or anything like that at all. When we were teenagers we were connected at the hip most of the time depending on if one of us was dating someone which the people we always dated were people that hung out together....you know typical high school stuff. When we were 18 she told me that she was a lesbian and she started dating this girl named Lynn. This is where things get distant.............. When Mary dated guys she actually had a very good taste in them, as in thier personality right down to thier looks, she dated really nice guys. But when she became gay her taste in a partner went from Great to Poor. Lynn was about 5'10, very short bleached hair like eminem, dressed like a thug and her teeth were rotting out of her head because she use to do crack. Mary was with her for 4 years and during those 4 years Lynn got Mary 3 MIPS, 30 Days in Jail, Kicked Out of Her Parents, Homeless and Poor. Plus when she was with her I barely saw her, because they were always hanging out with Lynn's friends. Mary is very easy to manipulate, then when her and Lynn broke up she started coming around more and hanging out. Until she met another girl named Rachel, I get along with Rachel and she is better then Lynn but what I don't like about Rachel is she is VERY VERY VERY VERY Materialistic and Kinda Snobby at times. So when she started dating Rachel, Mary disapperared again. Rachel and Mary work together and they hang out with the people that they work with all day long. I'm sorry I like the people I work with to but I'm not about to work all day with them and then go and hang out after work everyday...no I saw you all day I wanna go home and see people I haven't seen all day..you know but thats me. I mean my fiancee and I have talked about it before but it still bothers me, I mean I have a one year old son that she is the godmother to that she has only came to see 7 times within the past year. I mean sometimes I just wanna tell Mary to screw off but part of me doesn't. Please Help!I Have a Best Friend Probelm! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
girl, you know life is not about drama. you and mary will work things out, just live life be happy and don't do drugs!I Have a Best Friend Probelm! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Did you tell her how you feel? Take the bull by the horns and ask her does She want to walk about with you. Tell her to leave racheal behimd
She wont change her habits unless she wants to. Sounds like maybe she had a bad childhood experience and maybe is dating these people that are less then her because they remind her of the past (psychologically she wouldn't understand what she is doing). You sound like a good friend but when one person is putting more effort into a friendship then the other it can be hard not to feel the way you are feeling. These things have happened to me so many times. I just end up going about my own life until they are ready to come back to me. Why put yourself through all of this for a person who really doesn't seem to care? I know you two had a good past but people grow up and interests change and people change and its a part of life. I think take a step back do your own thing and let her come to you like I said. Maybe you two later on in life will build that connection again but right now it sounds like things are fading. Its a natural cycle that all relationships go through. Good luck!
hmm..

i'm 17 now but i dunno if you'll follow my advice... %26gt;.%26lt; but worth a try..



well in every situation.. there should always be a heart to heart talk. especially to best friends.=\

and wow, you guys have been best friends very long now. (: that's really cool..



i've been in a situation in where my best friend would disappear because of dating someone too. but... it's a natural thing in everyone's lives.. people don't really fall apart if you know what i mean.. but... sometimes, things can just change in people's interests. maybe that is what makes them happy..



as i was saying, you guys are best friends.. you could try talking to her when you get the chance...but if not.. then it's going to be alright.. as long as you do your responsibility as a best friend.. which is be there for her and support her in every decision she makes.



but don't try to *screw her off* though.. it'll make your friendship worse.. just try to let her understand what you're going through and tell her how you really feel not having her around. :)



that way, hopefully she'll understand and hope you guys try to solve this situation... i hope i helped.. :D



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment