Friday, November 19, 2010

I had a threesome with my girlfriend and her younger sister. how can i hadle this?

three weeks ago i had a threesome with my girlfriend and her younger sister they both got drunk. i also had a few drinks but not as much as them and i was getting it on with my girlfriend. 5 minutes later her younger sister joins and i start to kiss her. in the heat of the moment i start kissing her while my gf watches. i was surprised she didn't do anything. then i kissed my girlfriend and her younger sister starts to caress her skin and kiss her. i don't do anything but carry on kissing my girl. after wards me and my girl move upstairs then her sister joins in and starts to kiss me. then out of no where they kiss again and all three of us end up having sex. it was a good night. the next day her the younger sister comes to kiss me in front her girlfriend and my gf doesnt do anything. and we did the same thongs on that night. this time without the alcohol. what should i do? should i just stay with my girl?I had a threesome with my girlfriend and her younger sister. how can i hadle this?
First of all - * High five *



Secondly, yes stay with her. With luck you'll be able to get many repeat performances.I had a threesome with my girlfriend and her younger sister. how can i hadle this?
thats gross
2 points for me before this gets removed!
The sisters planned it. And you're a sick bunch.
run.....fast......these are two strange girls...carressing each other is wierd enough they got something strange going on n i wouldnt want to be part of it, looks like they done this sort of thing before



very worrying


It is a pretty hard question for me to answer


Are you mad? Don't say anything! shut up and enjoy.
WAIT; why would your girlfriend be kissing her sister? even whilst sober?



THATS INSEST! and illegal
Do?Why do you think you have to DO anything?You got it made my friend!Don't do anything.Just enjoy the ride and keep up the good work!
ew thats gross!

but really... if you break up with your gf for her sis...

nothing will turn out good...

like youll end up breaking up... you WONT get married...

unless you really dont care about it...

cuz if you ever wanted to... her parents would hate you for breaking up with the one for the other... youd have a sister in law who hates you...

and... im not sure the sis would go for you... i know i would never hurt my sister by dating her ex

but then again i wouldnt have a three some with her either

you have to ask yourself... who do you want to be with...

and if you really have to ask...

you shouldnt be with either
I think you are confusing Y!A with Penthouse forum - please direct your fictional stories to them from now on...
Are you having feelings for the younger sister?

If your gf doesnt have a problem with it, i think most ppl would agree you have a pretty sweet deal.

However if this is bothering you, maybe you should speak to your gf, find out how she feels about all of this.

If she doesnt have a problem and you dont and the sister doesnt. Dont pick at it.

If you feel this is getting too much for you, talk to your gf. If she doesnt understand then you have a choice to make...
I think you are going to be in a lot of trouble in a while. It sounded like fun for a while, but I would not want to be you.
your girl and her sister are Nasty. you should not stay with her. try to imagine how your kids would turn out if you had a family with her
thats messed up. Do what ya like seems ya already are doing. Threesomes can really mess relationships up. but hey your choice. good luck.
thanks for the 2 points. thats the most disgusting.....just ewwww.
Whatever bakes your brownies.
watch out , the dad may want to jump in, and bend you over.....
You and only you hold the answer. What is right for someone else may not be right for you. You have to do what you think is best for you. Good Luck.
You need to to really think about this. For one thing incest is very wrong.

It might be every guys fantasy, but that is where it needs to stay. In a fantasy. This is very sick behavior, now you are a part of it. I don't think there is anything normal about it.

How would you feel if your daughters and some guy were doing this?

Time for a mental check dude!
You dont want answers your just braggin, LOL...asny gal that will instigate 3 somes, be it with her best friend,her sister or some gal you both just meet somewhere ,rocks and is a keeper..Ive let several of them slip away over the years and sure miss em.
lucky bastard
The choice is yours and you know the situation better than any of us on Yahoo! Answers. From one perspective your posting reads as though there is some type of sister relationship issues occurring and your posting also reads as three adults having fun. In all honesty I would be careful especially when the novelty of the situation wears off and it will become clearer which direction this type of relationship is heading. My advice be cautious and look out for your interests as this does have the potential to get messy very quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That’s awesome! I’ve been fortunate to experience the same situation with two sets of different sisters (maybe sisters fool around a lot more than anyone knows?). Keep it going as long as you can. It’s hot af seeing sisters in a 69. Congrats!

Post a Comment