Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I apologize to my BEST friend after all that! help?

ok, here is the story I am a 16 years old girl , my best friend and I have been VERYY close friends for 3 years and this year i had too many problems at home and i used to be depressed she used to try to stay beside but i sometimes lost control and shouted or spoke to her in a bad way once towice and tree time ... this leaded to problem after problem and our relationship has weaken now she has a new best friend I try to apologize for that and fix things but she keeps on saying she wont believe words anymore everything inside her is broken in addition to the problems she had with me she had other issues she codnt tell me I think this situation needs action and not only apology but we are on a study leave now and our IGCSE exams are after 1 week so i dont get to see her at school and there is no time to go out WHAT CAN I DOO I REALLY NEED HER and i want her back :( HELLLPHow can I apologize to my BEST friend after all that! help?
Maybe you should write her a nice apology letter explaining her how you feel. Let her know how much she means to you in your life and that you will never find another friend like her and that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone. Now you realize how special your friendship is and you'll never take it for granted again. Ask her for another chance and that you promise to change. After all that and if she doesn't accept your apology, then it's time to find a new best friend. Good luck hun.How can I apologize to my BEST friend after all that! help?
Something like That has happen to me and my Friend Did the same thing as your Friend is doing to you and trust i have try and try and try to make things right again but she just wont listen to me and i left so mad but if she wont listen to you then maybe it's time to move on My friend and i been friends for 13 years now and i'm 16 years old...it hurts a lot to throw all of that away but i only think of the good times not the bad. or Maybe u can remind her about something u both use to do together something to being u close again.
send a text
i feel sorry about what happened. If shes really a friend, she'd understand.. you were in a situation where you need a friend and she was there for you. you were right when u asked for an apology but if shes really a friend she dont need any of that. there are some things that is not under your control anymore at least you did your part, u asked for an apology and i commend you for that. If shes really a friend then she would stay through thick and thin. if you cant fix the things anymore that maybe because its not under you r power anymore.
Tell her that you knew you were acting like a b---- and you are sorry that you were not there for when she need a friend with her probems and that you understand her feelings. Tell her that you miss her friendship and need her as a friend, that is all you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment