Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i get my Best friend back please help?

I used to live right next to this girl. We met and became best friends. For like three years we hang out almost everyday, And we did tons together. Then my family decided to move. Not too far away maybe at most 15 minutes away by car. So after i moved she came and slept over once. But ever since i moved which was about 6 months ago, She has a new best friend. How can I become as good of friends with her as we used to be? I'm always sad and crying about it but she doesn't realize how much i miss her.(And I do tell her i miss her ). What can I do to make her want to hang out with me more so we become good friends again?How can i get my Best friend back please help?
You moved away. Even though it wasn't your fault, you guys couldn't talk as easily, hang out as much etc...It's not your fault that she has a new best friend. But you can try texting her more often, calling her, IM-ing her, talking to her over facebook, etc.How can i get my Best friend back please help?
you really should accept that you guys have physically separated and there's nothing to do about it. but don't worry, don't you have MSN AIM Y!M for stuff like that? lol...just keep in contact with her in messages and texts. and also, try and hangout with other people as well. meet new friends so you don't be alone and feel so lonely.
Hmmm. I feel ya. How about getting a webcam? For those days when you can't meet but you still want to spend time you can video chat. And tell her how you feel too, tell her that even though you are farther apart you still want to maintain a good friendship and that you're no going to forget about her or replace her. Is it that she doesn't ';want'; to hang, or that its just harder to do it? Big difference. But yeah you two should have an open talk on how you feel about each other now and where both of you see where the friendship is going, and if you're comfortable with that.

Hope this was of some use. Good Luck. : )
If she was really ur bf she wouldnt have ever replaced u...that was fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment