Friday, November 19, 2010

My boyfriend wants to go the movies with another girl?? HELP!?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months now, and he just recently met this girl through a friend and was talking to her for his best friend because his best friend liked her. Well turns out she has a thing for my boyfriend instead. They've been texting each other for the past few weeks and I've found it to be innocent but last night while we were on the phone he was teasingly joking saying ';sooo miranda asked me to go see iron man 2 (a movie i really want to see) with her friday.'; and i asked what did he say and then he said ';hellz yeah'; and then he said he was just kidding and not to worry. And I was very hesitant on the phone when he said it and he realized it. And then today he asks me, seriously if itd be ok for him to go with her to see it. I asked him if it'd just be the two of them and he said yes. I was pissed. Don't i have the right to be? I told him I was uncomfortable with it and I told him no. Was I right to do so? Shouldn't I be worried? We got in a fight after that, because i got mad that he ';joked'; about it last night, but it feels like he tested for my reaction. He knew how I felt and still asked hoping for a yes? I dont get it. What do you think? What would you do?



And another thing, he says his best friend and her just stopped talking...but all of a sudden my bf and this girl are bffs? This girl isn't even that pretty! He was telling me all this through text and I said he wanted to talk to me he needed to call me, and that this needed to be talked about. and he said maybe another time that he wasnt in the mood and I told him ok just call me whenever its convenient for you and he was like oh thanks your sweet. bye...I feel like I want to cry...





my boyfriend is also a year younger than me. and this other girl is a year younger than him. I'm 17 and hes 16 and shes 15.



Heres a picture of me (Im the girl of course) but the guy in the picture is not my boyfriend (just fyi)



http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx227/ashleighhxoxo/DSCN0119.jpgMy boyfriend wants to go the movies with another girl?? HELP!?
Im going to be completely honest...if hes doing this, dont be afraid to leave him, especially if he wont give up doing something because it bothers you. If you dont listen to me, Im promising you youll wish you did later on down the line. Talk to him 1st, if that doesnt work, you know what you need to do. If he doesnt listen, itll only get worseMy boyfriend wants to go the movies with another girl?? HELP!?
What she looks like is irrelevant. Really it is. That is only your anger, insecurity and jealousy rearing it's ugly head. So back off of her looks.



Simple fact of the matter is your BF is asking your permission to date another chick. That is the long and the short of it. Give your answer. Then the ball is in his court.
You have the right to be mad... But don't be too mad to the point that you're not listening to him anymore. I'm not choosing sides here but it would be better if you talk to him about this. By talk, i mean a really serious talk. If that did not work, then it might be better if you leave him. He should be sensitive enough to understand how you feel. Hopefully he does, but if he doesn't and he thinks you're overreacting then maybe you should think twice about wanting to be with him. There is no point of staying with him if he doesn't care about what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment