Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you get over a jerk?

i went to his house and i made out with him BUT we didnt go any further then that, since he see's that im not easy its almost as if hes just giving up on me and moving to the next one. the irony is that i really did like him i just wanted him to know that i wasnt gonna fall over him like other girls do. so how do i get over him and stop thinking about him ?? 鈫恆nd its not like i was playing TOO hard to get its just i wanted a little bit of a chase.. i never blew him off i just pushed myself away from him a little bit and i geuss hes not use to that :-(How do you get over a jerk?
aww ! the same thing happened to me, kinda. i had this 'best friend' and we hooked up ONCE and after that he stopped talking to me and told me he's been talking to this other girl for a while and now they're going out -_- not to mention he also deleted/blocked me from facebook and is now ignoring me. and i really miss him. i guess we have to take a break and move forward. occupy your time with good friends and family and other priorities and soon someone special will come along and you'll fall in love all over again %26lt;3 i mean, you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince charming, right ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment