Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I become a surrogate mommy?

I am a over all healthy, non smoking, non drinking drug free christian girl who wants nothing more in life than to help a barren womb-ed woman be able to provide her husband with a baby. I do not want children of my own, as my genes are extremely unhealthy. As a german descendant, my genes include the fat gene, diabetes, and heart problems. I do not simply wish to get knocked up by someone and give away our creation. That child would be a bastard (as I am not married) and the poor soul would carry my genes as well as the unhealthy genes of my boyfriend, who has various cancers running in his family (not to mention sex before marriage is sinful). I wouldn't mind carrying another females impregnated egg in my own womb, for then it would be no part of me, at all. It'd be like renting my uterus for 9 months. I'm aware of what pregnancy can do to my body, but the saggy boobs, stretch marks and hormonal roller coaster rides are all part of God's lovely work to make the pregnant female even more sexy. I'd like to add that I'd actually prefer to carry a non-white couple's baby as I was raised to be racist, and I know I'd never wish to keep a baby that was not of my own race. Don't hate me for that fact, blame my parents who raised me. So, how exactly does one go about renting her uterus for 40 weeks to a lovely married couple?How can I become a surrogate mommy?
wow.How can I become a surrogate mommy?
I really have no idea what to say....this is very....errrr....very unexpected. wow.
Most surrogates must meet certain qualifications including things like being healthy and having no psychological issues (wanting to carry a baby of another race because that would make you NOT want it raises a red flag in my head. Adults can make up their own minds and stop ';blaming their parents'; for everything). Your question shows a great lack of knowledge and maturity about the subject - please do your research.



Most agencies also want someone who has been through childbirth. Pregnancy is stressful on the body and surrogacy is VERY expensive, parents want the best shot at success which means selecting a woman who has already been through childbirth - so their body has proven that it can carry a pregnancy.



Here are some links for you:

http://www.surrogacydreams.com/db1/index鈥?/a>



http://www.livestrong.com/article/81175-鈥?/a>



It is not ';renting your uterus'; - it sounds as if you have been watching too much TV. It is about supporting a life for another couple. It is about nurturing a life and providing a mother with a child that she has longed for. Thank God, thanks to fertility treatments, my husband and I were able to conceive our twins . . . I would NEVER trust someone who felt they were renting out their uterus with such a precious gift.
yeah wow! very intense, but surley now after growing up you can make ur own mind up about the racial thing?
wow. i cant believe i actually read through the whole thing.



trolls are fun.
the way you put it...i dont know if i would want you to carry a child for me or not, if you dont have good heatlh then your still carrying it so...you would need to be sorta healthy and plus im white so u couldnt do it for me anyways lol
Tina Has Twins took the words right out of my mouth. All I have left to suggest, is that you do even more research on the subject, straight from an agency that provides egg donors and surrogates. Their website will answer very plainly all of your questions. Here is their link: http://www.miraclesinc.net I do not work for them. My husband and I found our ED through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment