Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where can I find some hot girls who have an interest in physics?

How do I get girls to like me for me, and not because I'm an all-state quarterback and underwear model? I feel like the girls at my school don't even care about getting to know me as a person, they just want to hook up with me so they can say they got with the starting quarterback and an underwear model. I want to be seen as more than that and rejected several scholarship offers to play for division 1 universities and instead accepted a full academic scholarship to MIT. Last weekend I went on a date with the head cheerleader from our cross-town rivals only to discover she had lied about having an interest in string theory and in fact, didn't know anything about physics at all and was only interested in making out. Other guys at my school seem jealous of me but I'm jealous of them because at least they can have a conversation with a girl without having her try to shove her tongue down their throat. The fact that I recently became an underwear model is not helping the situation but I only did it because my dad lost his job at the factory.



Anyone else have this problem? How did you deal with it?Where can I find some hot girls who have an interest in physics?
Biological relationships are not addressable with current physics, so take your narcissistic whingeing and seek comfort elsewhere.Where can I find some hot girls who have an interest in physics?
I turned to God, Lived a Christian Life, and became a Missionary in the Philippines - Tim Tebow



If you don't know who he is, Google him. PS: None of that hurt his image.



http://www.tebowzone.com/
Join a physics/science/astronomy club in your university.

No comments:

Post a Comment