Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I start to talk to this girl?

I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm trying to get over something with a girl, and I think the best way is to try and flirt with other girls, and maybe eventually start a relationship with one. I have only ever had one girlfriend, so I'm not all that experienced with girls. So there's this girl. She's been in quite a few of my classes, but I've never really talked to her. She's really cute. So, one day we stayed after school to make up a test, and when we were outside waiting for our rides, she walked up to me and said ';hey';. I was a little surprised, but we started talking and she asked me how I thought I did on the test and then she said ';You're really smart. Like, really really smart.'; I said ';No I'm not.'; and she said ';You totally are.';. It was strange. I have a small crush on this girl, but for some reason I feel like she's way out of me league. Also, something tells me she doesn't even know who I am. But she did know my name when we talked that one time. We haven't spoken since. I want to know how I can start a conversation with her, and maybe get her number.How do I start to talk to this girl?
Accidentally slam her into to wall at school. Apologize and start a conservation. Immediately begin an in-depth analysis of the color of her eyes. Share everything that comes to mind with her.How do I start to talk to this girl?
since yur in classes togethher , maybe next time yur in a group prj or somethingg , ask for her numbber %26amp; then start talkingg %26amp; flrting w her . %26amp; then talk, about school %26amp; stuff . get to know her ,so that she knows who yu are .. goodluck(:
From what I can see, she kinda digs you and is testing the water. My biggest piece of advice though is to work on your Inner Game. The way you think about yourself. This was (and still can be) my biggest failure when it comes to women and relationships. You said you feel like she is out of your league. Big mistake, sir. Try to never think that way. Instead, you have to make yourself believe that her world would be improved with you in it, not the other way around. She's already told you that she thinks you're smart. Use that for now. Girls want their man to be able to teach them and be fun and interesting. Right now, you can teach her. Next, work on being fun and interesting. Display your higher social value to her. Be interesting and interested. You know what? Just pick up a copy of ';The Game'; by Neil Strauss and ';The Mystery Method'; by Mystery. These books will help you a lot. Good luck! Keep us informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment