Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im still in love with my first crush how can i get over it PLEASE HELP?

ok i used to have a major crush on this girl i never talk to her or anything but she moved schools now and i still think about her a lot i miss her face. i even tried going out with this other girl for like 3 weeks maybe i could get rid of the feelings but nothing help.Im still in love with my first crush how can i get over it PLEASE HELP?
Maybe I'm missing something here, or just being a little bit harsh...

But I don't really understand how you can be in love with someone who isn't there?

You're in love with a memory, and that's just not healthy.

It's time to move on.



Easier said than done, right?

Tell me about it - and for the record, throwing yourself head first into a new relationship IS NOT going to solve the problem. Instead, you will feel guilty for lying to the person you're with, as she will only ever be second best to you, AS WELL as being hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't love you back.



My advice?

Give yourself some time. I know that's easy to say, and really hard to do, but the fact is that if it takes you years to heal, then that's what you have to do. It's not fair to use another girl like some kind of tool.



In the meantime, dates are okay, so long as they're not serious and you don't promise your date anything you can't give her. Also, try to get out more and have fun with your mates. Keep yourself busy and don't give yourself too much time to think.



I hope this helps - good luck.Im still in love with my first crush how can i get over it PLEASE HELP?
if you go out with the other girl thinking it might help you forget your first crush, you will never make it. whatever you do, do sincerely.
im also in love with my first crush

No comments:

Post a Comment