Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to get over a persistent crush?

*sighs* I know this is childish to most people... Especially when I'm turning 16 in less than 5 months. But I'm suffering from a big teenage distraction here and need help 'curing' it -- Crush.



This guy - I'll just call him L, since his name starts with said letter - has been my classmate and friend ever since my memory started serving me. We weren't close or the best of friends, even though we get arranged to go for the same classes 90% of the times spent in school.



Earlier last year, when I just turned 14, he told me he had a crush on me. I got kinda' grossed out because he's younger than me by almost 18 months... I'm like his ';noona'; (Korean for elder sister) for goodness sake!



We later came to a compromise and agreed not to talk about his romantic feelings. We soon became good friends as the holiday that followed passed - spent a lot of time together during the summer vacation. It was then I realised how 'cute' he looked like when he smiles. And even the littlest thing he does could make me blush/smile.



Last month, I've heard rumours that a certain girl from another school likes him. I didn't believe in those rumours (since most of them aren't as true as how they sounded) until I noticed a girl waiting for him at the gate, always, when school dismisses. Her uniform. Was not. The same. As ours.



I asked him if he likes her, and he said he would never like that girl. But still... she's... ';hot';, I quote from the other guys I know. And I just want to get over this crush before it gets too deep - I don't want to be disappointed and let a heartbreak be a crutch in my studies. Anyone has a really good advice?How to get over a persistent crush?
oooh you like him..

and i think he's still crushin on u too..

it may not be as distracting if you actually talk to him about it and it might even help..How to get over a persistent crush?
It sounds like he likes you. I guess I don't understand why you don't just tell him about your feelings seeing as they are most likely reciprocated. I say give him a shot what's the worst that could happen?
he likes u
First think, Do u really Not want to like him? You should never give up on someone you like because you never know if your going to miss out on a great person. Another thing you should think about is waiting, wait to see if ur crush for him fades away, if it doesnt then its probably because you really do like him and just give him a try! But you better be careful because he might move on too, also if hes always spending time with that other girl alot you might just be jelous %26amp; think u like him when u dont%26lt;3 k well good luck ima pray that ur problem is solved%26lt;3 god bless you.
Well, since you know for a fact that he did at one point have feelings for you, and you now have feelings for him, then why don't you tell him? I mean, he apparently doesn't like the other girl, so what is the reason to go ahead and try and find a way to get rid of your feelings for him? Just go for it!

Best of luck!
sounds like the guy really likes you. i think that you should go for it.



i had a crush on my gf for the longest time befor i askd her out. shes 14 mnths older than me. granted, shes always liked me, but she was too shy to say anything. you have a crush, follow your heart.



my gf nd i are both honors students and taking AP classes in high school. neithr of us have a grade lower than a B. if we can make it, you and he can DEFINITELY make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment