Thursday, October 21, 2010

Does my moms friends daughter like me? How do I tell her parents I'm not trying to just get sex?Girl responses?

First of all I turned 18 on valentines day.I'm 6foot 4 with auburn hair. A little background before we get to judgy. My father battled cancer from when i was 12-14. he passed away and I learned alot from the experience.I had a rough time in school my entire life so i ended up kinda doing home school starting my sophomore year and continuing today still. (Technically I am a senior right now) So i would consider myself on a freshmen-sophomore social level.





Okay so my moms friend has a 11year old girl in 6th grade and a 16 year old sophomore girl. Her bf has a 14 year old daughter in 8th grade, and a 15 year old son that is a freshman. They got married 3 years ago and the kids are now all step siblings. I recently went on a 5day camping trip by the beach with That family my bro and there gparents. It was so crowded in their camper so they let the 16 year old and the 14 year old sleep girls sleep in our trailer :) I really started flirting with the 16 year old girl and im pretty sure everyone noticed. It seemed like she was responding in the same way too, flirting back. At times i would think i was trying too hard and i would stop giving her attention for a little bit and maybe walk away. Then she would follow me and keep flirting. I have the biggest crush on this girl right now and it reminds me of being back in public high school. She seemed like she was trying to impress me at times. We were playing 10,000 the dice game and she was embarressed when i would watch her do math then she made me be score keeper. We watched movies in the trailer and I put my feet under our covers and we kinda cuddled for the movie but it wasnt like a spoon. Sometimes we would just catch eye contact for a little and we would both smile with the biggest grins. It was cute. Her step dad and her mother seemed to be getting a little worried about us spending time together and even scolded her for saying she was going to change in our camper while i was in it. I slept right below her and her step sister. They kept saying ohhh its soo warm up here. ';Stop grabbing my boobs'; stuff like that. but once her sister went to bed she would reach her hand down the side of the bed and we would kind of play with each others hands. one night i wrote ';I like you'; in her palm with my finger. i think she liked it. because she gripped my hand very hard after that. It was a really fun trip and i had alot of fun crushing on her. So we have been talking through our moms kinda and i think its funny. because we dont have the courage to talk directly but instead we ask about each other through our moms text. we went in one of the old locked up military bunker. I was the only one with the flashlight so she held my hand firm and walked with me. I felt very comfortable with her grasping me. We were in a dark room and I was thinking about kissing her but I didnt want to get denied and end up starting a awkard thing. The beach trip was fun and i learned alot about her. But i drove my brother and i home then i sat home for a week. All i could think about was her everyday. I kept saying her full name and just completely crush. It was friday night and i dont usually have many things to do so i was driving around my town just trying to find something to do. I was just turning around at a dead end street when a unknown number started calling me. I had a wierd 6th sense that it might be the girl so i picked it up and it was! she wanted to hang out while our parents were at the bar. We have been cuddling a little more and we watched twilight new moon and held hands. Am i trying to hard? i have not had a crush on a girl in a long time but i dont know if 2 years younger is wrong to try to start a relationship. She has been calling me alot and she only wants to hang out alone. Ive told her I will not pressure sex at any moment and we are just not going to bring it up. We were sitting on the couch and not really talking when her sister and her friend comes in the room and they asked me if i like her sexually but i said that it was innapropriate to talk about with them. But as soon as i said that the 16 year old looks like shes day dreaming and just randomly spurts out '; I want to do a guy'; That makes me nervous because this is my moms friends daughter and i dont want to do anything wrong.



As you can tell i have a very large crush on this girl and i would appreciate it if any of you could give me a little advice. Do you think she has any interest in dating me? Would it be wrong to date her? How do i tell her i like her with out making things awkward. I was thinking of other things that we could do that doesn't seem promiscuous for us to be doing together. I was thinking of going to see one of her Volleyball games but she wasnt even allowed to wear her volleyball shorts around the campfire so if that's true why would her mom want me staring at her in volleyball. Okay so I know her mom Trust me completely and so does her step Does my moms friends daughter like me? How do I tell her parents I'm not trying to just get sex?Girl responses?
tl;dr



Go for it.Does my moms friends daughter like me? How do I tell her parents I'm not trying to just get sex?Girl responses?
i think it's obvious you like her, and she like you. I recommend you just go for it bro. Clearly she likes the attention you give her and idk if you altered the way things really happen, but if it's all true then you can tell she has the feelings for you. You are just letting it get to your head that she will reject you that's why you haven't moved in for the kill, so just do it everything is good to go. Go watch another movie and make your move right there trust me it will be fine, and about her parents and yours don't worry odds are they are not dumb and they probably already know you flirt with her she flirts with you and there are mutual feelings so a relationship from the both of you wouldn't be so shocking. If they don't like it oh well your dating the girl not the parents i understand keeping a good relationship with the parents is vital, but eventually over time everyone gets over things and they will too. If i was in your foot steps bro i would have gone for it all systems are a go the girl is ready and (possible horny) don't feel bad that she is horny and you don't want to do bad because of her parents. Thats not your fault it's her natural hormones kicking in and what a better friend to help her with those urges, i would personally choose she do it with you then some other random guy who she might regret later, so don't blame yourself for her urge and just embrace it enjoy it and let the good times roll bro like you said you haven't crushed in a gurl for a longgg time so enjoy it man IT'S YOUR TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment