Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to Get Her to be My Girlfriend + plus Love Problems?

Well the whole story plays out like this....brace yourself its long ...



here's the details



Shes 17 I'm 16

Shes 2nd year college I'm going into first

She lived in the Philippines her whole life, me only 3 months

We have known each other for almost 3 weeks now

Were both Filipino citizens



Now the story



My cousin invites me to church to teach small children, yeah weird right haha, but then i meet the most amazing girl in the world, she gets my jokes she looks wonderful when she smiles shes not too excited or too boring and shes smart and mature, shes beautiful in every direction i see her, and she makes me smile every time i look in her eyes.



The church thing lasts a week and everyday i was there we got closer, from similar talks, to our legs touching when we sit really close to each other.



Eventually we had ....that talk.... we sat out side the church and she said she couldn't be with me because she has a boyfriend....but, her boyfriends a dick he smoke drinks and cheats the whole shabang, but i convinced her that she should leave him for me and for herself because she deserves way more than him



....so everything's all right now, right, wrong....



First of all, i have to go back to the states (I'm Filipino but lived in the sates for a good part of my life) for my permanent residence-ship, so she gets the news and becomes sad and pissed, so she decides that she'll try to wait for me to get back, which i will, and i told her id contact her everyday no matter what. After that storm passes our relationship i get increasingly curious o\about whats our status.



So now after awhile i asked her....what are we.... then she hit me with her answer, were still not going out....we hold hands, kiss on the cheeks, hug, all that but were still not going out?!?!?!



So i asked her why not, and she said that she doesn't want to rush things.. i mean she left her shitty boyfriend for me (which by the way, has a really stalker-ish personality and texts her ****** up **** that really makes me mad and if you have any idea how to get him off of us then please say so, thanks.) and i know its hard to have me go to the states, and i know I've only know her for a short time, but i really do like her and she likes me so is it so wrong to want to be together as a boyfriend and girlfriend i mean its only a title but then what are we really if not together, just to friends who are romantic? friends with benefits? or just friends? i mean what should i do, does she not want to get hurt if i cant comeback?



she said something about age, thinking I'm too young to know love but I've proven myself time and again on that. why does she want to wait, wait for what????,....am i just being too impatient, i don't even like her anymore, i love her. but i cant tell her that yet because I'm scared for our relationship, what if she takes it as too much pressure and breaks it off i don't want that.



In the end our we have a lot of problems i need help with our relationship is really great but i guess you could say i want more and i don't want to ruin it, by, wanting more.



So any help you give is help ill take thank you.How to Get Her to be My Girlfriend + plus Love Problems?
I know your situation. I was in a similar one before. If you really want this girl, text her all the time. Even if it is just to say hi or how are you. Show her how much you care for her. be with her and just hold her and tell her how much you care for her. She will like that. Then one day take her somewhere really special to her and give her something like a rose or w.e and ask her to go steady.How to Get Her to be My Girlfriend + plus Love Problems?
Don't just tell her that you love her; SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER. Maybe she just wanted to make sure that you are serious and that you truly love her.



Here are some tips:



- You can write a letter for her. Write down everything you want to to tell her if you find it hard to talk to her. That way, she can keep it and she will always remember it even when you're far away.



- Serenade her. It might sound very, very corny but it is the most romantic thing you can do for a girl. Trust me, she'll love you even more.



- Give her something very special. If you want to give her flowers, make sure you don't give her roses. She deserves something more special and unique than that. Someone said this,';I HATE roses.I just really don't ';prefer'; getting them cause they feel too usual and common. They're like the default setting for giving/getting flowers.';





Good luck!!

Tell me what you did and what happened. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment