Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i get my ex back?

My ex broke up with me just over 5 months ago.

He gave me so many reasons why he didn't want to be with me like i cracked it at everything and he wanted to fool around with other girls.

We went out for 13 months and loved eachother so much and our first time having sex was with eachother and we both don't regret it.

Since he broke up with me he had sex with this girl and hooked up with a few other girls and i have hooked up with 3 guys.

I haven't been sleeping and eating well and i'm crying all the time!

I want him in my life forever but i really want to get back with him!



Can anyone tell me how i can? I don't care that he has had sex with someone else i just want him back!!! :(How can i get my ex back?
You really need to talk to HIM about this, and see how he feels about you. Best of luck.How can i get my ex back?
Sounds like my life. Darling,

He's an idiot. Be smart enough to let him go.

Good luck.
brainwash him
nobody can tell u how 2 get him back. u should care hes had sex with others.use your head and not your heart. nothing last 4ever,not even life.hes just being a guy! welcome to the real world honey. get over it.
sounds to me as tho he has realised he wants time to play around, its no use crying that will not help, the best thing for u to do is get your own life together, show him how mature you are being, accepting even, give him something to come back for, and that does not mean sleeping around, because u are the one that will get hurt doing that.
Stop sleeping around! Thats only going to make you feel worse and make you look bad. LOVE YOURSELF 1ST. You obviously don't. Don't revolve your life around him. Go out, focus on school or something, do new things you havnt done before like hiking, golfland, movies fun stuff. Be more positive! only listen to happy songs and whenever you feel bad change the way you think, by thinking of something that makes you happy. IT WORKS. Get more in touch with yourself, become more spiritual. ';The heart is a door way to your soul, giving Everyone the key to it reduces it value'; You don't need him.



If you show him you don't need him or your better off, He will come back to you because no guy likes a needy girl.



Plus he seems like he just wants some ***. He doesn't seem serious, forget about him. He's a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment