Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I get over wanting a boyfriend?

I don't think I'm ever going to be happy! I'd like to have a boyfriend but I feel like the chances of mutually loving someone are very slim.





I'm a USA-ian, Floridian woman but I'm really attracted to Latino and Hispanic guys.





I DON'T hate all American, white guys. I'm just not attracted to ';my own kind,'; and many people see this as sick and wrong. I never even realized I liked guys until I discovered Latin guys. I went to a school where all the boys were blue eyed and blond and I was really worried because I had no interest in boys... but I realized I liked guys when I discovered Mexican guys. But then I learned the hard way that they prefer Mexican girls. Even most white American guys don't want us!








I think that my chances of a Latino guy being interested in me are pretty slim... they seem to prefer latinas.





People appreciate that I love Latin culture but at the end of the day everyone expects that I';ll ';do the right thing and marry my own kind.'; I feel like I'm looked upon as an outsider in Latin culture and people think it's weird that I want to marry a Latin guy.





I'll never love anyone as much as my ex boyfriend. He and I were really good friends (I thought) in college. I loved him with my whole heart and he acted like he really cared about me. But he eventually abandoned me for another girl from his culture and he never cared about me; he just wanted to have sex (which I didn't do). This happened in Mexico. I know now that a


I am NOT saying all Mexicans are bad!! I lhave loads of friends there. There ARE good ones, it's just the good ones marry their ';own kind.'; I learned from this experience that a Mexican guy will never love me to the same degree and intensity that he'd love a Latina. I'm not racist but I'm through with Mexican guys and I'll never let another one into my life or my heart. Furthermore I'll never love anyone as much as I loved my ex bf.





I'm not racist and I really mean no offense to anyone!! I'm not trolling either, I seriously need answers.





I don't identify with USA-ian culture and always felt like I was meant to have been Spanish or Mexican. I've tried dating white guys, but they don't ';get'; me. I want someone soulful and passionate who appreciates my guitar playing. My ex bf used to love my guitar playing and always said I was phenomenal... all the white guys I dated thought it was inappropriate and tried to keep me away from it.





I spend all my time in floods of tears. I've learned that a Latin guy is never gonna love me and I know I'll never love anyone as much as my ex bf.





People say that someone else will come into my life but I know I'll never love anyone else because I don't wanna date an American white guy! I mean no offense to you if you're an American white guy! They're just not for me.





I want to just stop wanting a boyfriend!





I'm a different sexual orientation... 100% straight but I am simply not attracted to ';my own kind.';





How do I just accept that I won't have a boyfriend?How do I get over wanting a boyfriend?
buy a vibratorHow do I get over wanting a boyfriend?
just make time for yourself.


pick up a hobby or something.





do sports.





do art.





anything.
Your not alone, considering there's many women out there who don't prefer their own race, but there's a difference between preference and discrimination. Just make sure your preference in Latino men is not stopping you from seeing good qualities in other races of men. You may be missing out on alot of potentially worthwhile people that might accept you and understand you if you let your mind think that only Latino men ';get'; you. As for your question on how to accept that you don't have a boyfriend, all I can say is it is a mind state. You can turn that into a positive thing. Love yourself, be positive, fill your day with interesting fun things to do and you will be radiating with positive energy. In no time you will realize that not having a boyfriend is not that bad after all. It's all in the way you think. Hope I helped and good luck!
Your through mexicans guys :[ there are ALOT of mexicans out there that love ';ur kind'; and play the guitar i think all girls who play guitars are cute i myself play the guitar im cool and smart but oh well im not ur type right? u should go for a black or asian guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment