Thursday, October 28, 2010

Teenage girl moving from Tn to Ohio..?

So yea, I'm 15 year old girl. I've lived in Tennessee my whole life, but I have to move to Columbus, Ohio by the end of this month. Uhm, so I was just wondering how teens were up there. Like if for the most part, our personalities would clash. Or whatever.



Some things about me:

I Listen to all music, mostly Indie, pop, and boy bands. (NeverShoutNever, spose, all time low, lady gaga, etc.)

I cheer.

And i just like to have fun. I'm down to earth and easy to get along with, but I guess movign to a completely different place has me a lil worried. So yeaa. Let me know somethings about Ohio.? Thanks.(:

Uhm, I'm not ghetto.Teenage girl moving from Tn to Ohio..?
Well i dont live in ohio, im 14 btw, I live in phoenix, which is huge and a big city. but were on the west side just out of los angeles. so anyways, yeah I was born in the south, but moved (luckily) when i was about 3 but i go there often to visit. if you were to take a highschool from the south, and a high school from the north, or west, or even east, they would not,well ,get along. there are many differences. at my high school we go to concerts,parties,mall,movies,listen to rock,hiphop,ect. no one really listens to country. haha not that you do, you sound like you'd fit it. but my friend goes to school in the south and they all wear camo, hunt, go mudding, and ahh those southern accents -_-. chances are the only thing that will make you stand out is your southern accent if youve got one. but if your all southernfied and countryfied, you will stand out, but that doesnt mean people wont like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment