Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I get the ';bump'; hairstyle with curly hair?

I see a lot of girls these days with bumps on the front of their head. (Not the crazy big bump, just a tiny one.) I'm not exactly sure how to make this style. I've checked out videos on YouTube, but none of them work very well for me. I have curly hair, so it's harder to work with. Do you have any tips for making the bump?How do I get the ';bump'; hairstyle with curly hair?
Take a 3-4 inch section off the front by ur bangs, then spray hair spray on the BACK of the layer, then comb through it a bit. Pull it back and push it 2wards the front of ur head. Then put a pin on it. It's cute, and no one will b able 2 tell u hav hairpsray cuz its on the back, it looks naturalHow do I get the ';bump'; hairstyle with curly hair?
Just take your bangs or like a 3-4 inch section in front of your hair %26amp; push it up. You could try straighten the section you want to create the bump with too. Hope I helped you out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment