Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this how much i should eat a day at my age?! plzzzz, i need to no this!!!!!!?

ok, i am 11 and i am 5'2 and i am 100pounds and i ama girl. this is my (food) schedule:



breakfast: i have nothing for breakfast, and if i do, its about 5 strawberries. but i usualy have nothing.



lunch: i have nothing, exept for SOME tuesdays and thursday i get hot lunch from school. but i sometimes just give my hot lunch to my freinds.



dinner/supper: this is the only time of day that i actually eat a full meal, i have a peice of meat about the size of my palm, about one cup of vegtiables (somtimes its corn somtimes green beans, brocli, ect.) and usually i get aabout 2 cups of rice or mashed potatoes.



snack: all i will have after supper/dinner is a orange before bed.





thats all i have in a day. do you think i eat a good amount? or should i eat more or less, i always think i am fat, but other people think i am not. but i disagree with them..........

can you give me some good lunch ideas to bring to school for my lunch? cuz everyone is starting to wonder y i never eat and they think ia have a eating disrder (the one were you think your fat but your not and you eat like nothing) and we ARE alowed microwavable lunches.

what are some things i should eat for breakfast? i love cereal, but i dont like it with milk, so i just put like cinnamon toast crunch in a bag with no ,ilk and eat it like that. cuz the cereal puts a weird taste to the milk so i just dont drink it then my parents get mad cuz i am wasting. but my mom gets mad at me when i put cereal in a bag, because she says thats not what its ment for. so any ideas?????do you think i am overweight or underweight? not depending on how much i eat but how much i weigh (100 lbs)



plz help!!! and thx in advance.Is this how much i should eat a day at my age?! plzzzz, i need to no this!!!!!!?
not really. u are a growing girl and eating like thats not very healthy i would reccomend eating more even if ur not hungry eat somethin small hope i helped:)Is this how much i should eat a day at my age?! plzzzz, i need to no this!!!!!!?
Your diet sounds very similar to the one I ate when I was a teenager. I skipped breakfast and lunch. But I also felt tired all the time, felt very weak, and almost fainted a few times in school. You need to eat more as your body is running on empty. Start with a good breakfast, get some cereal at least (feel free to eat it anyway you want, there are no rules!), and make sure you eat lunch. Otherwise you are hurting your body and your concentration and energy levels will be very low. You are certainly not fat based on what you have said! You are in fact underweight, with a BMI (body mass index) of 18.3. It should be between 20-25 so you need to put on some weight or you may experience problems. Eating breakfast and lunch should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment