Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am a muslim male aged 18, i want to marry a girl from holland, but my parents might refuse or get upset ?

Salam waleykum warahmatula barakatuhu..so i met this girl when I was 16, she was just a friend, and as time went she got interested in Islam as she saw how highly i spoke of it as its the biggest part of my life, she then started asking questions about Islam, and mash-a-allah she converted at her age of 18 aswell, here in january 2010, she did the shadah and is now a slave of Allah sobhan-o-tallah, but in the process of this friend ship, i fell in love with her, my parents are very old school Pakistani parents, you know the you can only marry a girl from Pakistan type.. so my question being is that is there any way i can try to convince my parents that its a right choice.. i mean she is a really good girl pure, and good of heart, only problem is she is white and form holland, she is willing to let go of her traditions, learn Urdu, wear pakistani clothes, and ofcourse be a good wife as islam wants every woman to be.. and not ';slave'; just a good wife. so any pointers or help someone can give me in this situation will be much appreciated,, i researched a lot of places, just need need some good advice and clear.. and allah knows best..I am a muslim male aged 18, i want to marry a girl from holland, but my parents might refuse or get upset ?
You are a brittish citizen, being of 18 years of age it is your decision whether or not to take this girl. If your parents disapprove then be it on their head they dont trully love you. They should be happy at any of your choices it is your life not theirs... dont restrict yourself atleast she is also muslim. They cant argue with that unless you already have an arranged marriage. talk to them without letting on that you like this girl... if you speek fondly of her in a manner your parents can deal with it could go down well.



eg. ask your mother ';I have a friend from holland and SHE likes ME. She converted for me to muslim. I want your advice on her. I like her aswell but with her not being a pakistani person do you approve?'; ask whoever is more emotional, your mother might be happy you have found someone as in any case you should ask the person who would respect your choice more.I am a muslim male aged 18, i want to marry a girl from holland, but my parents might refuse or get upset ?
wait for more 4 years , u know IMRAN KHAN ? He can help you
You're only 18, love. That's far too young to be getting married.



If you are living in the Netherlands, just date her. The chances are that within a few years you will both lose interest in each other ....
Where does it state that only pakis marry pakis?? since she converted to islam they should not have a problem with the colour of her skin or hair as long as she is a good muslim. You never know they might like her very much and you are worrying for nothing.
It is important to embrace your culture and religion, at the same time love can be found where you least expect it. There is nothing wrong with being with some one of a different race. In the end we are all human, we have two eyes, two hands and bleed red. The color of someone's skin or what nationality is not important. I am a white girl and I am in love with a Mexican man. He has black hair and dark skin. I have fair skin and blonde hair. I appreciate that he is different from me and I respect his religion. I think the fact that this girl embraces your religion and culture is a big plus. Your parents should give her a chance, especially if she is happy to conform. Your parents should want you to be happy. You should be with someone who makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment