Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I get my dream girl?

I am in love with a girl in my school and grade, she's only with me in one class though. I am not sure if she likes me or not, she's kind of moody you know sometimes she likes to talk with me and chat and then sometimes she doesnt even answer back?? Then there's the bigger problem, I think her friends don't like me and I am not from those guys in the school that talks with the girls all the time. also i had a previous crush on her from 3 yrs and i got embarassed infront of her. and now someone told me she likes someone else but i dont think thats true. what should i do PS i dont wanna get embarassed i really want her HELP!!How do I get my dream girl?
Talk to her, smile, and flirt.



More importantly, keep your options open. She might not be the right girl for you. Talk to other girls. The only way to get good at talking to girls to practice. It's as easy as saying hello then asking her a couple questions to get her to start talking.



There are other benefits to to flirting with multiple girls. If a girl is into you, and finds out that you are flirting with other girls, her desire to claim you for herself will intensify.How do I get my dream girl?
masturbate youll feel better
  • other
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment