Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get the courage to ask her out, or this is just the way I am?

I like this girl and I am pretty sure she is interested in me. I can't muster up the courage to ask her out or ask for her phone number. It the last week of school and I don't have much time. Just as we parted ways she was about to ask me something, I think she said What your? but then she shrug her self off like she couldn't go through with it. I am 22 and stil a virgin , never had a girlfriend on been kissedHow can I get the courage to ask her out, or this is just the way I am?
just do it....dont think about itHow can I get the courage to ask her out, or this is just the way I am?
well just simply walk up to her and be like hi..how you going?and wait for her to respond.if she asks how u are say okay.and then after ask her what is she doing this weekend if maybe you can like carry her out for dinner or something if she isnt busy.if she says yes.tell her the time and ask if that time is good for her.then after ask her for her number and pick her up at her house.DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF.WE GIRLS DO NOT LIKE GUYS LIKE THAT.
You ';don't have much time.'; So what are you waiting for? If you're so sure she's interested in you, you should go for it. Ask her for her number. Ask her out! What have you got to lose?
Just go for it.

Girls like boys to have confidence, even if they don't, just act like you do.

She sounds shy herself so its up to you to make a move.

If you dont have enough courage to ask her out just ask for her phone number.

Then you can text each other %26amp; take it from there, or add her on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment