Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to get rid of this girl for good?

after my best friend died this year me and her brother became very close..neither of us thought that anything sexual would happen between us...but it did and now...im pregnant!!! :( grand right...the thing is...me and him are not in a relationship only because he is going to the navy next month and he said it would not be fair to either of us. well there is this girl that he has known longer than me and she is all on his cock and she wont go away..she knows im pregnant and she is sooo jealous that now she is trying even harder to get with him and its making me sick! idk what to do because when i told her to back off he got mad at me because me and him are ';not together'; and he keeps saying nothing is going on between them! um i know that is not true...but i look so much better than her...thats a fact! lol im not full of myself but anyone could see it...but how do i make her go away?How to get rid of this girl for good?
Probably you could just ignore her. Try and persuade the guy to ditch her by saying that he has a responsibility or tell him you love him in front of her. Don't do anything too rash.How to get rid of this girl for good?
stab her
knock the b***h out or threaten her

No comments:

Post a Comment