Thursday, October 21, 2010

I really want to get to know this girl and go out with her, i don't know how to start off?

This girl i don't have any class with her, I like her and im trying to make a move on her.

How should i start off with her because im trying to have my chance with her and go out with her.I really want to get to know this girl and go out with her, i don't know how to start off?
Sit with her at lunch

Text her

Take her to a movie or for a walk

Walk her home from school or sit with her on the bus, or both.I really want to get to know this girl and go out with her, i don't know how to start off?
I'm a girl...so take it from me if I was u I would talk to the people she hangs out with to try to figure out if she has a bf its always important to know if the girl is taken before u approach then I will just simply go up to her and say something like nice eyes wats ur name haha corny but it usually works and start from their just talk to her like a friend don't get nervous just ask her anything u wanna know about her make her laugh....just be u if u wait to long to approach her it can be too late u can let her know hey I think ur real cute n wanna get to know u

No comments:

Post a Comment